Chapter 3: The day of the Entrance Exam!

In the limousine carrying the 2, soon-to-be UA Students, things were a little tense, to say the least. Momo was very nervous about her upcoming exam. She having spent almost a full month preparing for this exam, mentally and physically speaking, did not help with her nervousness. Even though she was probably 110% ready for the exam, she was still trying to cram as much as she could.

"Wow! Hey Momo did you know that you can get sweets from here?!" said Luffy while pushing a button that dispensed one chocolate every time you pressed it.

And then there was Luffy, the newest addition to her family. Actually a huge part of her feeling nervous was due to her unofficial brother pressing the button like there was no tomorrow.

"You should really study. I mean it! You are probably the dumbest person I know. No offense." The part that made her nervous was the fact that Luffy, who was without a doubt the dumbest guy she knew, stood there, without a care in the world.

It just didn't make sense to her. Yes, she needs to be smart to use her quirk, but that doesn't mean that she only studies for her quirk. In her mind being the perfect girl meant having perfect grades, and not wanting to disappoint her family, she spent a large majority of her free time studding so much that it became second nature.

Luffy gasped a little. "You should know that I am very smart, a genius even." Momo rolled her eyes. It's true that Luffy was smart when it came to combat, but unfortunately that's the only part where he excels at when it comes to brain power. " Plus you're the dumb one for worrying so much."

"I am afraid that I must agree with the young man here, Ms. Yaoyorozu." Said Mr. Daiko in the front through the little open window behind him. Momo was slightly shocked. " You have studied way more than needed, I have no doubts that you will pass the exam. Now the only thing left to do is to relax and wait for the test."

"Maybe you're right." Momo said reluctantly, still holding her notes, not really being able to put them down.

"Yeah! Plus you're making me nervous from all the nervousness oozing from you aura." The driver quirked an eyebrow, not really understanding what he meant by aura.

"Sorry." She said while think about what Luffy had told her yesterday. She had a hard time processing what she heard yesterday. Who knew that such a powerful ability existed in everyone? Well Luffy apparently knew, and the way he explained it, it sounded like other people knew as well. She thought that maybe this was the reason Luffy moved in with them, but did her father even know of this? and more importantly, could she learn it? If she could, then she figured that she would gain a considerable advantage in battle, and that was something she desperately needed.

"Momo, oi Momo! Come on, what are you spacing out for? Let's go. We're here." said Luffy with a mouthful of chocolates, from outside the car.

"Ah! Yes, yes, I'm coming. Goodbye Mr. Daiko!" She said while getting out of the car. She didn't even realize she was spacing out. Ever since she found out about haki, she began to think a lot of it, and she thought a lot about Luffy, wondering about the mystery that is the straw hat wearing teenager.

"Yep, this is the place where I met your dad." Said Luffy while walking side-by-side with Momo.

"Yes I know, you met him when he went to deliver my recommendation letter himself. Luck seems to favor you."

"You think so?"

"Ahh well, if it isn't Mr. Luffy. I hope your time with the Yaoyorozu's has been wonderful so far." Said the principal, who was at the front door to the school.

"Hey! it's the little bear." Said Luffy while stopping in front of the door to chat with the principal.

"Good Morning, Mr. Nezu." Momo greeted the principal of the UA School, who in turn gave a small greeting as well. "Luffy, you never said you were acquainted with the principal of this school."