Chapter 2: Meeting the Yaoyorozus!

Luffy on the car ride to his new home for the time being, mainly looked outside the car window with curiosity, as if he were born yesterday, which given the circumstances he might as well be. But he did think about his crew, whether or not he was going to see them again, if they miss him. He wasn't worried about how they were doing, physically speaking, since he knows that they can handle themselves. Well... best not to think about it too much, since he can't really do anything about it until he finds out more, he is just going to push those depressive thoughts to the back of his mind.

"I still cannot believe you invited this young man, in your home, sir."(in my mind he has a British accent even though he is Japanese.) Said the driver, wearing a full black tuxedo, driving leather gloves and a flat cap. He was around 60 years old, with gray hair, and has been the Yaoyorozu's driver since he was 30.

When he saw the CEO exiting the school grounds with a straw hat wearing teenager, he wondered if he was going to give him a ride to his family, since he knew Mr. Yaoyorozu to have a kind heart. Boy was he wrong.

"I still don't believe it myself." Responded Mr. Yaoyorozu. "But, in the heat of the moment, we did strike a deal, so there is no going back now." Said the CEO as he looked at the teenager in question staring out the window with his face stretched out on it. He thought it was his quirk or devil fruit's power that allowed him to do that. In truth he just looked silly.

"Hey, old man, so how big is your house and do you have a lot of food cuz I'm starting to get hungry." Said Luffy not knowing he was sitting right next to a billionaire; in his mind every person here must have their own driver.

"Old man?! Put some respect on his name! Boy." said the driver, getting angry at his lack of respect for his employer. "You should be thanking your lucky stars, for managing to get into this sort of situation."

"It's quite alright Mr. Daiko, there is no need to be upset." Said Mr. Yaoyorozu in an attempt to prevent a possible confrontation, he was too tired to deal with this right now, maybe he was getting old. *But old man? Really? I am only 47.*

"Yeah! Why're you getting so mad? I just asked him if he lives in a old shack or something." Luffy said back to Mr. Daiko, who in turn just decided to focus on the road, mumbling something about 'old shack? I'll show you an old shack.'

"Don't worry Mr. Luffy, you will soon see my humble abode." Said Mr. Yaoyorozu.

They have been stuck in traffic for quite some time now, luffy managing to doze off instead of just staring at the buildings. *Oh boy, how am I going to explain this to my family? * thought the CEO, while looking at a passed out Luffy.

Sometime later they finally arrived at the main gate, the sun was beginning to set. "I have returned with Mr. Yaoyorozu and a..." Said the driver at the intercom next to the gate, before proceeding with a sigh. "...And a guest. Open up if you would be so kind."

"Ohh, we thought we'd lost you. We were preparing the search party and everything." Said the intercom in return with an audible snicker.

"I am not in the mood for your games, open up please, it's getting late." Said Mr. Daiko in return while looking back at a sleeping teenager and the CEO who wore a pleasant smirk on his face, amused by their banter.

"Stand by." Was the only response. After a few seconds the gate started to split in two, down the middle. When the process was done, the car drove between them, while the gate was starting to close.

After getting through the secondary gate, Mr. Yaoyorozu said farewell to the driver with a sleepy Luffy standing beside him.

"Wow, this house is big." Said Luffy, not looking too impressed, after seeing and being in, quite a few castles, this mansion wasn't too impressive in his eyes.