Chapter 13: Final Exams!

Class 1-A

"Alright, that's it for class today. There's only one week left until your final exams begin." Aizawa told the class at the end of the lesson as he was leaving the classroom. "I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training, there's also the practical portion to worry about. Good Luck."

"..."

"..."

"I've barely taken any notes this semester!" said Ashido (18th) with laughter and Kaminari (19th) with despair. "With the sports festival and internship, I haven't had any time to read the textbook!"

"It's true that we haven't had much free time lately." Said Tokoyami (13th), sweating with anxiety. Koda (10th) nodded alongside him.

"As someone who ranked in the top 10, I'm not that concerned." Said Mineta (9th) with as much smugness as humanly possible, this made the other students very mad at him.

"Ashido, Kaminari! We've still got time to study!" Said Izuku (4th) in an attempt to support and comfort his fellow classmates. "That way we'll all go to the training camp together!"

"Yes! As class deputy, I have high hopes that we'll make UA proud!" Said Iida (2nd) alongside Izuku, both of their hands were still bandaged, courtesy of Stain.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you'd just pay attention in class." Said Todoroki (5th) in an attempt to help them but it just came off as humble bragging.

"Yeah, you guys are pretty dumb." Said Luffy (20th) with his arms crossed and a slight nod.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO US!" Yelled both Ashido and Kaminari, this just made Luffy laugh in their face.

"Hey don't worry about it you two, I can catch you up to speed on the important topics." Said Momo (1st) to the failing students. "Unfortunately, I won't be of much help to the practical portion."

"What're you talking about Momo? You'll do great!" Said Luffy when he noticed the depressing aura surrounding his friend. This made her feel, at least, a little better.

Soon after, Jirou (7th), Ojiro (8th), and Sero (17th) asked Momo for help on each of their own failing subjects, Momo accepted immediately with a smile on her face, happy that she was going to get some new guests.

"Oh, so we're having a party? Awesome!" Luffy said as he completely misread the situation.

"Not a party, just a little study session." Said Jirou in an attempt to stop any fantasy that Luffy may be having right now.

"But you are coming over, right? So it's a party!" Luffy said which just made the others sigh.

"Hey Momo, can you explain it to him? I can already feel a headache coming." Jirou said but Momo was too caught up in her own little fantasy of having a study session.

Lunch

"I'm kinda scared about the practical, I have no idea what's gonna be." Said Izuku as he was trying to eat his noodles. Right now, he was at a table with Iida, Momo, Uraraka, Luffy, and Todoroki.

"It's hard to think they'll give us anything too crazy." Said Iida as he defended his own bowl of noodles from the monster that was Luffy.

"I'm sure it's gonna be super easy!" Said Luffy with a mouthful.

"I'm not so sure, it could be completely different from what we have faced until now." Said Momo, already done with her meal.

"From what Aizawa told us, it's gonna cover everything we've learned so far." Said Todoroki, meal already ravaged by Luffy.