X. Three, two, one, fight!

°•°•[Three, two, one, fight!]•°•°

TWO DAYS LATER, AND Julia still woke up gasping for air. She haven't dreamt of the hound this night, it was Cherry's face before she killed her. Cherry's last words were on repeat in Julia's head all the time. I'm sorry too. If you win, tell my family I love them. The words broke redhead's heart, but she had to kill her to save her from the pain. She had family back in her District, and I killed her, was what Julia thought.

In that two days, three allies didn't move around too much. They searched through the block, and found two chests with four knives, three bottles of water and some dried fruit, but they generally stayed hidden. Mike went through the stuff they got from Cherry and Terry. In their backpack, he found two knives, two blankets and two jackets. 

Julia was afraid to fall asleep, because every time when she did, Cherry and the dog hunted her. It became even worse when last evening, face of the boy from District Seven appeared in the air. It made Julia wonder how he reacted to Cherry's death. Redhead even memoized his name, it was Otis. With him, two more tributes died, a boy from Six named Titania and a boy from Nine named Farro, leaving only half of tributes alive. 

        "Julia, you alright?" Tucker asked when he noticed her rapid breathing when she woke up. Mike was still sleeping, so two of them were only ones awake.

"Mhm," she nodded. "I'm fine."

Tucker was quiet for a while, but he spoke up. "I dreamed about Terry killing me instead of me killing him. I know Pearl had similar dreams when she got home from her Hunger Games. I usually made her tea and let her let it all out." 

"I don't need to let it all out, Tucker. I mean, I'm probably going to die soon, so it's all going to stop," Julia said.

"What I was pessimistic, you told me not to be."

"But let's just be real. What's my special skills? Knife throwing? I wasn't supposed to come this far, and I will most likely die soon."

"Careers tried to recruit two people this year, Julia. You and me, and only reason why they wanted me is because of Pearl. They wanted you for your skills, not because of your sibling or relative is a previous victor." 

"They wanted to remove a non - existing threat."

Tucker opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when he realised that Mike was awake. Mike sat up and untangled his hair. "What were you talking about?" He asked.

"That we are probably going to die in here," Julia answered before Tucker could say anything.

"No, we aren't. One of us is going survive," brunette from Eight insisted. 

"You know why are we here?" Mike suddenly asked. "Because of Snow. He rigged you reaping, and ours too. He knew what was happening in Three, and decided to kill Julia and I. You were reaped because your sister won before!" 

"Mike, stop. You're going to get us killed," hissed Tucker.

"No, he's right! Capitol put us in here, it is their fault! It is Snow's faulty he put us in here! Don't you see it, Tucker?"

"I see it, and I fucking hate him for that, but he will kill us is you continue!"

"Stop acting like this, Tucker! You hate Snow, and everyone else does," Mike started. "Everyone hates all of this, and someone has to say it, but everyone are scared, so I'm going to say it. I hate this fucking Hunger games, and the fucking Capitol, and, most of all, I hate that asshole of our president!" Mike yelled.