Chapter Seven.

"I won't do it" Eliza's throat was hoarse from all the vomiting, she was still too weak to stand as she tried to fight against the Alphas orders.
"You need to abort the baby Elizabeth, it's going to kill you" She rolled her eyes at his comment, like he ever cared about her before, she thought.
"It's my body, it's my choice, I will be fine, I'm just tired" She said softly as she leaned back into the new bed in their room. Even when she was fighting for hers and the baby's life she was still feisty.

"You are impossible" He sighed as he rubbed his hands over his face, he couldn't believe how she wasn't seeing the problem, how could she expect him to raise a baby that killed her?
They sat in silence whilst the pack doctor came to examine both Elizabeth and the baby before prescribing anymore medications.
"How are we feeling today Luna?" The question was absolutely pointless, no one bothered to ask Eliza anymore, but sometimes it was nice to be asked.
"Still terrible, but it's getting easier to cope with, I know what sets it off now and ways to try and help but sometimes I just can't stop it" The doctor nodded at her words as she began to test her vitals.
"Hypertensive, signs of early pre-eclampsia, high ketones sitting at four plus, heart rate low and oxygen just fine" She called them out as she done them before she began to feel Eliza's stomach. "Do you mind if I scan you? You're roughly fifteen to sixteen weeks now correct?" Eliza nodded as Ivan stood anxious at the window. The doctor and Ivan both had a gut feeling baby would grow at a quicker rate than a human, but they didn't want to mention it until they were absolutely sure.

The gel was cold but soothing, she waited to see the baby on screen but heard the fast beat of the little one before anything else, the doctor moved the screen so the waiting parents could see their little bundle.
"Do you want to know the sex?" The doctor asked but before Ivan could say anything Eliza rushed to it.
"It's a girl" The doctor turned to look at her with a slight smirk "I just know it, I can already feel her" The doctor smiled but also was in utter shock, usually only wolves can sense the baby's gender, but then again the doctor has never seen this before either.
"You're right, she's a little lady!" Ivan's smile grew as tears welled up in his eyes, he always wanted a son, but the thought of having a daughter was something else, she would never be an Alpha, but she would be a perfect Luna some day, he got to love and cherish a smaller version of Elizabeth and that thought alone made his heart skip a beat. He moved closer to Eliza and kissed her forehead.
"I love you so much, and if this is what you want we will do it, I will give you the best care I can, and God forbid anything goes wrong, I promise you I will raise her and love her with everything I have in me, I won't let our little girl down" The words he spoke brought tears to Eliza's eyes, that's all she ever wanted to hear him say.

She already knew what she wanted to call the baby, she always loved Tilly-Tallulah, to her it was the perfect name, it was sweet, just like her little Princess would be. The doctor looked extremely confused at the screen as she turned it away from the parents, making both their chests tight and mouths dry. What's wrong? Was the only thought rushing through both their minds.
"Baby is measuring at thirty-six weeks, we will need to get her out before the week is up" Eliza couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was sixteen weeks and two days pregnant, how could this be? Even the doctor was shocked, she thought maybe the child would be four to five weeks ahead, not twenty weeks
"Let's talk delivery" She said as she turned to the parents of the eager baby.

Eliza was due to have a c-section the following day, it would make everything easier and safer for both her and baby, Ivan had ran her a bath to help calm her nerves and sickness, she laid relaxed as the warm water surrounded her weak body, when all of a sudden she felt a gush, she moved quickly to sit up when she saw the blood, before she could even react the pain hit her causing her to scream out.
The pain was continuous and extreme with no break in between, like someone was pumping her body of pure oxytocin to bring labour on, Ivan came rushing into the room at the right moment as she screamed again.
"Get the doctor!"

The doctor rushed to her side as she shoved her hand between her legs to check her measurements, her eyes fell cold as she looked at Eliza.
"There's no time, baby's head is there, we can't operate now" Eliza grabbed her arm as the pain got worse. She pushed without making a noise as the doctors eyes widened even more, baby was already half way out.
"One more push Eliza, you can do it!" Elizabeth screamed with everything in her as she pushed the rest of her baby out before falling back against the tub she was still sat in. Ivan stood there in shock as the doctor began to wrap baby in towels as the little lady cried a loud and healthy scream.
Eliza laughed as she took the baby from the doctors arms, cord still attached and all.
They finished up and cleaned up, the doctor making sure nothing was left behind, like the placenta before letting them move to another room.
"Do you want to hold her?" She asked Ivan as she laid on the bed with her Princess on her bare chest. He moved closer taking the baby in one quick movement.
"Oh baby" He said as the tears fell, her beautiful blue eyes looking back at him. "Our little Tilly-Tallulah" He said making Elizabeth look in surprise, she never told him the name she liked. "You're mothers thoughts are never quiet" He cheekily whispered to their daughter as Eliza began to blush. He laid on the bed beside his partner as they held their daughter between them, and nothing in the world could take this perfect moment away from them.