Chapter - 2

Hello my rasgullas ❤️
Today I am a bit free so think to update🥰🥰

Guys please vote⭐ and comment and give me lots of 😘😘
And please follow my account ❤️

*************************************************

Triplets were in their room, feeling restless. Zane is happy that his dad got the deal, he knows how is his father work hard for that project.
But didn't know how to show it, he is happy that atleast his stepmother is with his dad to support him.

Although he hates her, for what exactly? He didn't even know.

He just can't stand her kindness against his rude behaviour, didn't she get tired of their behaviour.

He sighned , this questions always gives him headache.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Haydes is punching the punching bag continuously, he hates it, he hates it whenever he saw his father and his so called step mother happy.

Why?

Why?

Why are they happy?

He is upset and sad, why? He didn't even know.

He is tired of Eva's act of kindness, can't she just drop the act now, that she loved them, him.

He sometimes unknowingly feel guilty and pain seeing her eyes getting hurt because of his words, but he just can't control himself.

His mind always said stuff like....

'You are pathetic '

'Nobody will love you '

'You will never get mother's love '

He holds his head to stop the voices.

He immediately gulp down two sleeping pills to sleep.

He needed to sleep or he knows he will get anxiety attack.

He layed down on the bed and fell asleep in some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

On the other hand,

Tristan made up his mind, he will force Eva to drop her so called innocent and kind face she made.

He went out to refresh his mind and to think of a plan to caught her red handed.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

It's mid night now every one is asleep.

Zane and Haydes knew where he might have gone so they were careless still they msg and call him for confirmation.

Cian always have this type of situation before so he knew nothing will happen to Tristan he will come home soon.

But Eva is worried for him, she waited till he comes home.

Tristan come home late and half drunk, he opened the door and walk inside.

He was about to go upstairs to his room when the lights suddenly turned on.

He look behind to see Eva standing there looking at him.

He raised his brows at her

Eva sighned and said

"You are late again Tristan"

Tristan chuckled dryly. And asked

"And what about it?"

"You are still a minor Tristan, you shouldn't get drunk and should come home early"

He walks towards her and grsbs her jaw tightly and said gritting his teeth

"You are no one to order me, dearest Stepmom. My dear father didn't bother ever to ask come home early, so why are you bothering yourself huh!"

Eva removed his hand slowly and squeeze his hand lightly

"I know you will hate me and don't want to accept me, it's okay. I won't force you, you must be hungry, please eat dinner. I will warm it come.."

He jerked his hand out of her hold making her sad and said

"Fine, but don't think that I am eating because I care about you or something. I will eat because I am hungry"

Eva smiled at his childish talks and nodded.

Eva warmed the food and serve it , he eat the food and went to his room without glancing at her once.

____________________________________________----------------------------------

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Thank you for your support 🥰

And please keep supporting me

Please vote ⭐ and comment 🥰

It's give me inspiration to write more 🥰

Now......

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Zane?

What do you think about Haydes taking sleeping pills?

What do you think about Tristan getting drunk?

What do you think Tristan planned?

What do you think will be the next move of the Triplets?

Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment 🙏🙏

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋💋❤️