Chapter -14

Hello my rasgullas ❤️❤️

First of all sorry for the late update 😔

I wasn't feeling well this days but I am trying my best to give you updates.

So I am going to double update, yes

You read it right I am giving you double update on this book.

The next update will be in few hours 🥰

There is no target 🎯 on this chapter but please give atleast

30 votes and 30 comments 🥰🥰

***********************************************

It's been 1 month since the ball party and the incident.

Triplets were taking good care of her.

Although it took them much time Eva to actually believe that they are honest in their words.

After coming home from the hospital Eva confronted Cian about his behaviour to which he apologized and said he was busy with work this days and promised that he won't ever do that again.

Triplets convinced Eva to not to say anything about the divorce to Cian.

At first she was  not sure but as day by day they show her their sincerety she was sure that triplets were trying to change themselves for her.

Cian now try spend more time with his family, he was very happy with the Triplets relation with Eva.

Triplets were very happy on their life. They pamper Eva to the end 9f the world.

They whine like a baby for her attention.

Eva take all their tantrums happily.

At first triplets were relucted to go to school leaving their mom, but she forced them to go .

Eva also again joined her school but recently she got transfer to triplets school.

And our dear triplets are happy about this as now they spend more time with her.

The Triplets make sure that everyone knew that Eva is their mom.

Triplets life are very peaceful now because they are happy. They love spend time with her, they like to plead to her for making their favourite food and than to feed them with her hands.

They didn't let Eva to sleep with her and Cian's room now as one night they sleep together and that night they didn't have a single nightmare.

They liked to hug her and cuddle with her.

But they were still a bit insecure, thinking that what if one day Eva leave them.

They will never able to accept it.

And so they always try to keep in physically touch with her.

It makes them feel safe and saint.

It's very odd thinking that you suddenly feel safe and saint from a lady which was a stranger first than you used to hate her.

But now thinking about it they just want to punch themselves for their earlier behaviour with her.

It's just they never had anyone to take care of them and so her one single caring words are enough to melt their hearts now.

And now slowly slowly they started to spend time with Cian too.

In short now , they were a complete family but one storm is coming to destroy everything............

Will Eva able to safe the triplets?

Or,

The Triplets will forever stay in darkness?

_____________________________----------------------------------

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Please vote ⭐ and comment 🥰

And please follow my Instagram and Wattpad account 🥰

I will follow back my first 25 followers 😘

Now,

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Eva's thoughts ?

What do you think about Triplets?

What do you think about Cian?

What do you think is coming to destroy their happy family?

Do you have any suggestions?

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋💋