Chapter -18

Hey rasgullas ❤️❤️

Long time no see...,🤗

Guys please let me know what do you think about the story because I am slowly loosing interest in this book.

So please let me know your honest opinions 🥺

Target is 60 votes......

********************

It's night time now,

Cian is in his study room, completing some pending work.

Whereas triplets were sleeping soundly cuddling with Eva.

Eva is however wake, her mind is stuck with many thoughts.

She need to talk to Cian.

With this thought, she very slowly slowly detached herself from their hold and stand up,

She was about to go and Haydes started mummling some incorrhent words while trying to find Eva,

"Mumma"

Eva immediately give a pillow in Haydes arms, he squish the pillow in his arms and snuggle close to it.

He than smile and mummle "mum"

Eva smile no matter what their age is . They were still a baby to her.

She kiss their forehead before leaving.

She reached Cian's study room and knock on the door.

And heard a faint "come in"

She enter and saw he is working.

Cian looked at her and smile.

He smile and come to hug her.

He asked her softly

" Hey darling did you want something?"

Eva hold both of his hand take him near the couch.

They both sit down on the couch.

When Eva started

"Cian, I want to ask you something and I expect a truthful answer of it"

Cian raised his brow at her words.

"What are you talking about darling?"

"I know something is wrong with the Triplets. And I know it has something to do with theit past.
So I want to know about their past"

Cian's eyes widened

"What? I .... Mean .. what past? There is nothing special to say"

Eva looked at him blankly

"Cian I am not stupid. I know there is something wrong in their behaviour. One moment they behave like a baby and the next moment like some stubborn person"

Cian replied

"They are always stubborn Eva"

Eva said

"You know what I am talking about so don't try to change the subject Cian.

I am your wife. Their mom now. Don't i have any right to know about their past , about my children "

Cian sighned

"Ok but promise me you won't ever let the Triplets know that you know about their past "

He stare at the wall for some moments collecting himself.

He than started

"It's all started, when my father forced me to marry Deliah , their biological mother. I didn't want to marry anyone at that time but my father forced me .

I have no choice back than. But I tried to love her, I respect her and treat her like a queen.

But she was always too much obsessed with me, at first it was cute but than it became unbarrieble .

She slapped my secretary saying she is trying to seduce me which wasn't true.

But I let it slide thinking it's her hormones as that time she was pregnant with the Triplets.

I fulfill her all demands and forgive her for her bitchy nature.

After the Triplets born, I tried to spend more time with the Triplets. As I wanted to give them the childhood I never had.

I never get father's love , I was  always thirsty for it.

And so I wanted to spend more time with them
But Deliah, didn't like it, all she thought that the triplets were stealing me from her.

She didn't give them milk when I wasn't home.

She let them stay starving. Thanks to our maid Rose, she feed them take care of them but soon Deliah got to know about it and fire her accusing for stealing.

Things got worsen when they were 5 year old.

Deliah started to abuse them"

______________-------------______________

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Please vote ⭐ and comment 🥰

And please follow my Wattpad account 🥰

Now,

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about their past story?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Do you have any suggestions?

(There are so me more parts of the past on next update so stay tuned)

See you soon in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋💋