Chapter -19

Hey rasgullas ❤️❤️

Sorry for not updating on Tuesday last week, my grandmother was admitted on ICU, so I was very wrapped up in everything.

But now here I am ,

This chapter will be a bit longer for making up to you guys ❤️❤️

Please follow my Wattpad account 🙏🥺

The target 🎯 is 70 votes ✨.

Please comment and let me know about your thoughts 💭💬.

_**************************_

Eva choked in tears

"What? How could she hurt her own children?"

Cian sighned and replied

"She is mentally sick Eva. She hurted them and warn them to stay away from me and so they started to avoid me, I was confuse but I thought they want some time alone or maybe I am thinking too much.

And that was my mistake. She make them self conscious, she verbally, physically abused them

She makes them hate me , they didn't get the childhood, I wanted.

One day I came early as one of my meeting got postponed and than I saw how she hurted the Triplets, my children.

I give her to police and later find out that she is mentally sick.

I did everything to make the Triplets happy and normal again. I sent them for therapies but nothing worked.

They may seem normal but they were still traumatized from the past.

But now I am happy that with you, they are getting the childhood they never had."

At the end both of them had tears in their eyes.

Their past is too traumatized.

Their mother who supposed to be the one to protect them from anything but ......

Suddenly they heard a glass shattering sound. They look up to see it's triplets standing on the door with red eyes

Haydes is the one one who broke the vase on the wall.

He angrily yelled at Cian

"Are you happy now? You make her hate us. You tell her how much pathetic we are"

Eva wanted to say she didn't hate them but before she could say something they left to their respective rooms.

Eva was about to follow when Cian stop her.

"No , they were angry now. Give them some space  , talk with them tomorrow "

Eva sighned and nodded.

They both went to sleep, but sleep was long gone from everyone's eyes.

~~~~~~~~

Haydes is pacing here and there in his room, he again started hear voices from inside

Now she will hate you