Chapter - 4

Hello my rasgullas ❤️❤️

Please vote ⭐ and comment 🥰 .

It's just one vote and comment about how far are you liking the story. Is this that hard.😑

Please I need more inspiration for this story. Please love and support this story like you did to LB.

🙏🙏🙏

I really really need it right now 🥺

*************************************************

Eva never did the things, she did today.  Triplets were shocked by her behaviour.

Even before they used to burn her photos , gave her favourite and expensive dresses to maids as gift , they even used add hair colour in her shampoo to irritate her.

But she never got angry on them nor get upset, infact she used to laugh saying how much childish they were.

Triplets always used to sulk at that .

They never imagined something like this will happen today.

They didn't knew that it was her father's last belongings to her.

They just want to irritate her like always and so when they search her room they find a bag in the cupboard.

They never throught that it will turn this like that.

But they know one thing that if she got angry and upset on this, that means it maybe really important to her.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Zane is upset on himself. If he knew that it's her father's lost belongings, he would definitely stop his brothers before they could do something.

•••••••••••••

Haydes is worried and angry both.

Worried that, Eva might have burn her hand, he wanted to make sure that she is fine.

He doesn't want to care but his stupid heart is not listening to him.

He is angry also.

How can she be this careless?

She would have burn her hand completely if he hadn't stop her .

•••••••••••••••

On the other hand,

Tristan is feeling extremely guilty, he knew that it was her father's last belongings he had checked the bag before giving it to Haydes to burn them.

In his blind rage to drop her act he broke her .

She was looking so hurt so helpless and so broken.

He just want to slap himself for his stupidity.

••••••••••••••

They didn't know what to do now

Nobody taught them, what to do in this situation?

They never wanted to hurt her like this.

They wanted to go and apologize but their ego stop them.

They decided to leave it and forget about this.

She will come around like she always does, she will ask about their whereabouts, about their days and will also cook for them.

Although they never admit it.

But their heart started to beat faster whenever she did those things, it make them feel important and loved.

________________________________________------------------------------------

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Please vote ⭐ and comment guys . I really needed it for the motivation to write more 🥺

Now,

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Triplets regret?

What do you think about Zane's thoughts?

What do you think about Hayder being angry and worried?

What do you think about Tristan 's blind rage?

What do you think about Triplets over confidence of Eva's next move?

What do you think Eva will do now?

Should she forgot about the incident?

Or make them suffer a little?

Guys am begging you please support me in this book . I really getting very very very less motivation to continue this book.

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋❤️