Anthony

I brushed the sides of my hair as I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom. It was finally Sunday. I was wearing my black slacks, a white button-up, and dress shoes. I had shaped up my beard and brushed my teeth. After I sprayed some cologne, I was ready to see Tiffany. I bet she'll look so beautiful. She always looked beautiful.

I grabbed my phone, wallet, and keys and headed out. I drove to Lake View and parked in her dorm parking lot before making my way to her dorm. I texted her I was at her dorm and knocked on the door. It was opened quickly by a white-robed Tiffany.

Keep your mind out of the gutter Anthony. I told myself as my heart warmed at the smile she gave me.

"Hi! Come in," She opened the door wider for me and I walked in. Her hair was straightened and pulled into a bun on top of her head with little trendles coming down. She also had her makeup done, with red lips. That looked good on her. She looked absolutely stunning.

"I'm almost ready, I just need to put on my dress," She said looking up at me, concerned in her face. She must have thought I was in a rush. I smiled to reassure her.

"It's cool, we got plenty of time. I like your make up by the way," I leaned down a bit. "The sparkles are nice," I wiggled my finger towards her eye. She giggled.

"Thank you," She bit her bottom lip, then suddenly hugged me. My heart instantly started beating fast and I hugged her back.

"Did you want some water?" She asked, putting her hands behind her back when she pulled back. She looked a bit bashful. She was so cute.

"Nah, I'll just wait for you," I replied. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and nodded.

"Ok, you can just wait in my room. I don't want my roommates to get freaked out by a random dude in our room," She said softly, locking the main door. She then turned to look at me. "You smell nice by the way," Objective complete, I thought, giving myself a pat on the back.

"Thank you, I put it on just for you," I said honestly. She looked a bit shocked, then laughed softly. "You smell good too though," I smiled. She crosses her arms.

"I'm not wearing any perfume," She countered.

"Well, maybe that means you just have a naturally good smelling scent," I replied. She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Or you're just pulling that out your ass," She poked my arm gently. I gasped, faking shock, putting my hand on my chest.

"Tiffany, language, it's a holy day," I put my hands together looking up. She chuckled, then punched my stomach gently. I snickered at her.

"Shush. I'm gonna go get dressed," She said looking at me, backing towards the bathroom. I nodded.

"Okie dokie, I'll be in your room,"She half smiled, then walked into the bathroom and I went to her room.

Her room was very organized, and more full than the last time I was here, but still nice. I sat at the bottom of her bed and took out my phone. I went on twitter and looked at the roaster for the intermediate basketball teams. My coach always wants us to play in these games to help us with training. I was on a team with Gary, Cole, Jonesy, Micheal and Sam. I was excited for Gary, Cole and Jonesy; but Micheal and Sam were not the strongest players on the team. Coach probably put us with them to help them out and teach them some things. We were definitely going to have to teach them as well because if we won all 6 games, each player gets a $100 gift card. I want that card!

I texted my team to let them know that I thought we should practice tomorrow. I wanted to be on my A-game! But not today; today was about Tiffany. I looked up as her door opened. Speak of the devil and he shall appear.