Anthony

"What are you doing tonight?" I texted Tiffany as I sat in my car with Gary, Jonesy, and Cole at Sonic. It was 3 pm and I wanted to go to the football game tonight, but I also wanted to spend time with my should-be girlfriend. I sighed softly.

"I need to ask Tif to be my girl," I said, putting my phone back in my pocket, then grabbed a tatter tot.

"You should get her some flowers, or something romantic like that," Jonesy said,

"Flowers die though, and personally, I think you've liked her too long to get her some shit that's gonna die," Gary said as I hummed softly. "Get her something useful. Like something she can use. Then you could ask her at the fountain by the stadium." He offered.

"You could get her some jewelry," Cole added looking at me. "Chicks like jewelry. That's what my sister said," he said looking at all of us.

"I could get a charm bracelet," I said thinking Jonesy made a face.

"No, that's so cliche, and then you'd have to keep it up. Nobody wants a charm bracelet with one charm," he said.

Well damn, Jonesy. I thought and bit my sandwich.

"I could get a necklace. She has a nice neck." I said more to myself. Jones chuckled.

"This nigga said she has a nice neck," Cole giggled.

"She does!" I defined my words.

"Well, necklaces are nice. " Gary chuckled.

"Bro is gonna be walking around with matching necklaces." Jonesy hummed. "Y'all are kinda cute," he said.

"Ew." Cole smiling. "I want a girlfriend now though. I'm trying to be smiling like him,"

"Let's just go to the mall," I said ignoring Cole and Jonesy.

000

"I'll go to the game with you. It's going to be cold though," she texted me as I walked back into my dorm. We went to a jewelry store; I ended up getting a puzzle piece necklace. It was a matching set. Mine was matte black and hers was rose gold with a diamond in the middle. Luckily for me, there was a sale and I only spent $100.

"Great, I'll come to pick you up at 6:45, "I replied and smiled brightly. I texted the guys that the plan was in motion and started to get dressed, I praying became her boyfriend tonight.

~~~

Can you imagine if I was mean enough to only post a 300-word chapter for you guys? 

The next chapter will be up in less than 30 :)

~Adrianna