Anthony

Where the fuck is my car? I thought angrily. I took a couple of deep breaths trying to calm down. Holy shit. I thought when Tiffanys kiss and comforting touch brought me one out of my trance. I looked at her to see her big eyes staring at me with worry. I felt my stomach drop.
Shit, I brought her down here and now were stranded. If she's pissed too, I wouldn't be surprised. I put my arms around her and looked around.
Ok, I need to calm down. She was being my rock again, now it's time for me to figure this out. I noticed the camera's on the side of the building. Maybe they could help us. Hopefully they worked so they could tell us what happened, or at least show us.
"Let's go to this store. They have camera's maybe they know what happened." I said softly. She nodded at me and we went to the store.

______________

We walked into the store that happened to be a hookah bar. They were playing 90's chopped and screwed music, while people vibes out by their hookas.
"Welcome to Harties, how can I help you?" A woman with chocolate skin and a red lipstick smile, asked us.
"Hi, I actually have a question." I said. She nodded leaning on the counter to hear me better. "So, we parked next to the building, and now my car isn't there. I was wondering if maybe it got towed or maybe if we would look at the cameras."
"On damn, let me go get our security guard Ricko,you two can just sit here," she said shocked, then rushed to the back. Tiffany sighed and I looked at her. She was watching me.
"Hi," I said softly. She gave me a giggle and worried smile before she pecked my lips.
"Hi," she said, I was about to tell her that I was sorry this happened, when a big, like The Rock big, deep toned man walked out the back, followed by lady who originally helped us.
Holy shit, did this dude eat whole cows for dinner? He was ripped.
"What is the problem?" he looked at me, then at Tiffany...Tiffany a little too long. I cleared my throat. I knew Tif was sexy as hell in her white off shoulder shirt, but damn, why did the gang members and body builders like her?
I explained to Major Pain about our situation and inquired about if he knew if there was an unknown towing sign.
"I'll call our towing company and ask. Do you know your license plate number?" he asked and I nodded. I wrote it down for him as he went back in the back.
"While you wait, do you want water?" The lady asked.
"Yes please," Tiffany said sitting at the bar. She looked at me and I agreed, sitting next to Tiffany, racking my brain as to what we would do.

______________

Fuck me. I thought as I stared at the HD moniter. After Rico found out the towing company didn't take it, we looked at the camera and watched these two guys, one black, the other Asian, into break into my car, sounding the alarm, for only the other to go under the hood and turn the alarm off.
"How did they get the push to start to work?" Tiffany asked. She looked as shocked as I felt.
"Well, criminals are getting smarter with technology." Rico said watching the montier. "I'll call the police," he stood.
Fuck, fuck, fuck! My dad is gonna rip a new ass! He didn't even want me to come here! He thought it would cost too much money. Turns out it was a 30 grand trip!
"Baby, breathe," Tiffany said, rubbing my shoulders where I sat. I noticed my knee bouncing, and I was breathing quickly. I could puke. But instead I look at her, taking in her appearance. She had her purse. It didn't look like she was missing anything.
"Did you have any thing in the car?" I asked softly, keeping my annoyed tone in check. Tiffany did nothing wrong. She shook her head.
"Nothing but my charger. I can get a new one "she shrugged.
"I'll get you a new one. "I said reassuringly.
"Baby, you don't have too," she said. "It's fine, I promise," she said. I sighed and rested my head on her stomach. Regardless, I was still planning to get her a new one. No way was I going to let those idiots make Tiffany feel as violated as I felt.
"I need to call my parents," I mumbled. Did not want to do that. She leaned down and kissed my head.
"You have my heart," she says softly, I felt my heart flutter as I looked up at her. Did she love me too? I wondered. The thought brightened my mood a bit and I half smiled at her.
"My heart belongs to you," I replied and stood to kiss her gently.

______________

"Hello son, " my dad said after mom didn't pickup. She would have been the better one to talk to in this situation. I already knew dad was gonna yell. I was glad we were still in the back office.
"Hey dad. Is mom around?" I tried again.
"She's out with the girls." Damn it mom. I sighed. "Exactly. She's not answering calls when she's around Sandra." Tiffany shook her head with a slight chuckle, able to hear my dad. She grabbed my hand as I prepared myself to tell him. "What's up Anthony?" My heart sped up.
"Well, actually a lot," I said, and pressed my lips together. "So...my car was stolen, " I said, and he got quiet.
"Anthony, why would you joke like that?"
"I wish I was joking." I mumbled. That's when he erupted.
"This is why I told your ass to stay home! Instead you're out there trying to impress some girl!" he yelled. Tiffany flinched.
"Dad," I said with a frown, I know he didn't like the idea of me dating, but he didn't have to be rude. Especially with Tiffany in ear shot.
"Dad nothing. I'm tired of this shit. First your coach is out here calling me to tell me that you're missing practice," Coach did what? My rose-eyebrows "Your Bank account keeps going down and now this!" he shouts.
"I'm not a robot, you can't me expect to make it to every practice. I have to study. I have to keep up with my grades in order to keep my scholarship, and I told you I was going to get a job. You were the one that said just you'd give me an allowance."
"I don't care Anthony," he interrupted me. "This "girlfriend" of yours is ruining-"
"She hasn't done anything!" I interrupted him.
"Anthony, don't raise your voice at me!" he shouted and I felt my eyes prickle in anger.
"You're yelling at me!" I said as Rico came in.
"The police is here. " Rico said as two officers came in. I gave my phone to the cop closest to me. I could hear Dad saying my name, but I didn't care.
"My dad knows everything about the car," I said swallowing, telling the officer who nodded at me putting the phone to his ear. I swallowed as my throat ached at the unleashed angry tears. I felt overwhelmed. I looked at Tiffany, and she instantly looked at the looking ground.
Great.

______________

The police dropped us off at the Airbnb. Tiffany hadn't said much of anything to me, and I knew it was because of my dad. She put her purse and bags on the bed before she took off her shoes. I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at her to see looking at me
"Tif -"
"I'm sorry, " she said. "It was my idea to go to that stupid Pizza place,"
"Tiffany, you literally did a nothing wrong." I stood. "I am sorry that this stress is happening on our vacation. And my dad was out of line," I grabbed her hands and she shook her head.
"I do take up a lot of your time, and you buy me so much," She said. I frowned.
"I choose what to do and what I want to do. I want to spend my time with you. I want to pay for your things. If I can, then I will." I stated seriously. I hugged her and kissed her head."Dad is just tripping because of the car." I mumbled.
"Anthony, he's clearly upset about more than just the car!" I heard the waiver in her voice and I held her closer. Damn, this was suppose to be a relaxing weekend. I felt tired of today. I wanted today to be over with.
"Tif," I sighd heavily. "You don't have to worry about him ok? He's a hot head. He's been like this my entire life, I promise, he's annoyed about the car " I said. I sat down and looked up at her, still holding her hands.
________
Heyyyy....😅

Girl look, I was SICK! And now I'm in Mississippi with mi mama. It's a lot going on. But I was like, I need to update. We have a couple chapters left, but we're definitely at the half way mark now!

Shout out to Okayciana, afrolatinaqueen, Naquisha9, breebearxoxo, JazzlynMerylAnthony and JeanWright334 for holding down the fort while I was away! Secret Crush is officially over 100 votes and over 600 reads! It's crazy that we've come so far!

Don't worry y'all, I'll be back tomorrow. I promise 💪🏽

Thank you again,
~Adrianna