Anthony

October

 "I don't know what her issue was," I spoke as I shot the ball into the basket. It glided into the basket with ease. "But it was hella annoying," I turned to look at Gary, Cole, Jonesy, Micheal, and Sam.

"Bro, I keep telling you, Mary would be your baby mama if you let her," Cole teased, resting his hands on his hips as he caught his breath. I made a face rolling my eyes.

"Didn't you two kiss?" Jonesy asked, looking at me. I sighed again at the drunken mistake. We stood in the practice court, all eyes on me. We were practicing our strategy before the game tomorrow. "All your hoes go crazy after you kiss 'em," He grinned at me. I placed my hands on my hips.

"Ok, so firstly, none of the girls I mess with, are hoes," I tossed the ball at him harshly, after Sam passed it to me. I hoped to kiss Tiffany one day, and she is definitely not a hoe. "Secondly, no they don't," I argued.

"Oh really?" Gary laughed. "What about Jeana? Girl was nuts over you. You're lucky she transferred. She's probably still be on your ass, and y'all messes around freshman year,"

"Ok, she was a special case, I don't know what I did. We only made out," I replied thinking of the mixed girl. I made a face.

"Then Jisoo, girl is still clinging to you," Cole noted while he looked at me.

"Ok, that's different," I voiced. "We were actually in a relationship for a semester," I thought of the South Korean beauty. She was nice but we made better friends. "I messed that one up because after we broke up, we kept messing around so.." I looked away as they groaned at me.

"Stupid, you put yourself in these holes by being too nice," Sam crossed his arms. I sighed, squatting.

"And all your shit starts at parties," Josney added. "At least you started flirting with Tiffany sober," I smirked.

"You should be proud of me," I replied, looking up at him.

"Speaking of which, did y'all kiss?" Cole asked. I sighed.

"Nope," I popped the "p" with a shrug standing. "I wouldn't have gone for it anyways. We aren't at the stage yet. We're just friends right now, which is fine," I walked to my bag to get water.

"Yeah, but don't get too comfortable in the friend area if you actually like her," Micheal offered to me. I nodded with a smile.

"I don't plan on it. I think she likes me too actually," I sat.

"A development," Gary said running his fingers in his blonde hair. "Aye, let's head to the cafe while we're talking," He said. We all agreed, then headed over to Simmons Hall Dining hall since it was closer to the gym building.

"She said she's gonna make me a poster for tomorrow's game," I smirked at them as they give me a shocked look.

"Maybe she does like you mate," Jonesy patted my shoulder. We scanned our ID's then walked around to find a table. The food in Simons Hall wasn't as good as Lake View but it will do for now.

"Hopefully. I'm not sure though. But she does blush around me a lot," I sat at a table with the guys.

"That's hot," Cole said. I nodded thinking of my shy women.

"Definitely," I replied.

"Anthony!" A voice called. I turned to see Jisoo and Mary. Speak of the Devil...why couldn't Tif appear? I sighed as I smile at the women. Jisoo's long black hair was in a half up half down style. She wore an off shoulder shirt with a fluffy looking shirt, knee high socks and platform shoes. She and Mary were polar opposites when it came to fashion. While Jisoo was more girlie, Mary was more edgy. She wore high waisted jeans, a tube top with a flannel shirt tied around her slim waist. I stood and half hugged Jisoo.

"Hey Ji," I smirked at her. She grinned up at me.

"What are you guys doing over here?" She asked as I sat back down. Mary pouted at me. I was still irritated with her though. She can stay mad.

"We were practicing for tomorrow's game," I replied. She looked shocked.

"There is a game tomorrow? What time?" She asked.

"At six," I replied. I see Cole shaking his head, then stood to go get food. I swallowed, then look at Jisoo.

"Cool, I'll be there to cheer you guys on!" She smiled at everyone.

"We'll save you a seat," Sam smiled back.

"I'll be there too," Mary spoke up. Jonesy grinned at that.

"Will you make me a poster bae?" He asked. I chuckled softly. Dude has a crush on Mary and made it very obvious.

"No." She states giving him a dry look. I wish I could be that blunt with her. I sighed.

"Can we eat with you guys?" Jisoo asked.

"Sure," I replied. They grinned and went to get their food.

"Too fucking nice!" Cole said once he was back, he squeezed my shoulders.

"I can't help it!" I wiggled trying to move.

"Stupid ass," Gary mumbled. I sighed heavily. Fuck me. 

~~~

I know, it's a super short chapter, I'm sorry. These are prewritten so, I can't do nothing about that lol BUT what I can do is upload a chapter tomorrow IF we can get at least 2 votes on Secret Crush

Share with your friends, or comment, lets get Secret Crush boosted! 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. What do you think of Anthony so far? Let me know here. 

I will see you later as always,

~Adrianna