Chapter 18

Domenico's POV

I just landed after a short flight. My phone fell just before I boarded the plane but luckily, I'll get one from Max when we land, and I can't wait to see my baby. Dad and Mario stayed behind tying up all lose ends and taking a few days relaxing before they head back. I can't for the life of me understand why they would want to stay in that cold place. Luca and I however decided to head back home.

Max and Kai came to pick us up and Max also brought with him a new phone.

We got into the car and Max handed me my phone "thanks Max, is everything synced to this new one?"

" Yes, and I've encrypted it as well" he says as we pull away from the tarmac heading back to the city. I decide to check my messages as I know Olivia must have tried to contact me since my phone was off for so long. I see a message from Olivia saying that she's going to a college party. Why does that not sound right. My heart immediately starts to speed up when I call her, but she hangs up on me. Something's off that does not sound like Olivia at all.

"Max, track Olivia's phone for me" while he pulls out his laptop to check, I try to call again but the line is engaged. I try two more times and the last time is when she answers "Baby, where are you?"

The only response besides the banging sounds coming I hear in the background is "help"

"Baby, stay on the phone, I'm on my way" is all I say as I hear a door or something breaking down.

"Any update Max?" I ask as I listen to the conversation on the phone and Luca gives me a questioning look.

"30 seconds" Max answers.

"Olivia' s unconscious somewhere and the only thing she said was "help" before I hear a door being kicked down".

The guy on the other side starts to talk again "This bitch is out cold and ready for the fun to begin. She really came through for us this time. I thought she was making a joke when she said there's new meat for us" The other guy's chuckles "Bro the pay is good, and this piece of ass will be just as good" I hear them chuckle.

"Sick fuckers" I say, and this time Kai respond, "what's going on, Dom?"

"They are going to rape her if we don't get there in time" I say.

"Got it, 27 Jasper Avenue, Greenwich" Max says.

"We are like 10 minutes out because I know the town. My aunt lives there, two streets over" Kai says.

"Good thing you're driving then" I say as the phone goes dead on the other side.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck" I say as I lose my shit in the back seat of the car.

The car is silent until we get there and all of us starts to pile out the car and make sure our guns are loaded. I put mine in the back of my jeans as I get out of the car with the guys following behind me. Too many drunk people scattered and making out all over. We try to head into the house, but the door seems locked. "You have to go around the back, someone broke the door, and it won't open" a drunk girl says.

We make our way around the house, luckily the house is small and once we reach the back porch, I see two of Olivia's friends who I saw in the restaurant that night, sitting there with a group of guys, instantly stopping their conversations when they saw us.

"Where's Olivia?" I ask looking calm on the outside but fuming on the inside but not even trying to be nice toward any of them. Friends check up on each other at these types of places and make sure they are fine. It took us fifteen minutes to get here while they were here all the time. sitting like there's nothing wrong while Olivia is probably being assaulted somewhere in this house.