Chapter 34

"Why did you leave me?"

I stare at him in dumbfounded as i refuse to believe he has no clue what he did.

"Why Olivia? why did you leave me and serve me with a divorce papers?" He asks.

"Did you atleast sign it?" i ask as i'm curious and never followed up with my lawyer because i was too scared he would trace me.

"The fuck you mean "did i sign" i'ts till death do us part or did you forget your fucking vows? Do you think i will allow you to be with anyone else? I'll kill any man that you dare to be with besides me" he says as he gives me a intimidating stare,  indicating he's dead serious.

"You cheated and thought that i would remain the submissive wife and throw a blind eye to the shit you were pulling on me" i state.

"Olivia, so help me. I never cheated on you! I would never do that to you" he says as he pulls his hair out of frustration.

"You didn't even talk to me before you left, nor did you discuss things before taking such drastic measures. Do you think i married you for fun? I fucking love you! Do you know what i went through the last few months knowing you were in danger and after you left me? I was worried sick that something might have happened to you and i was not there to protect you. Why are you staring at me? Say something! I want answers!" his voice breaks uttering the last part. Why would he get so upset, as if it was me that was fucking everything up. I'm blabbergasted that i'm being blamed for his adulterous tendencies.

He looks me dead in the eye waiting for an answer.

"While i was a potplant in your house..." he interrupts me midway.

"Our house, Olivia!" he shouts as the spit is flying out of his mouth.

"Can you talk like a normal human being and stop shouting at me before my neighbours call the cops"

"I don't give a fuck about the cops and your neighbours" he says as he walks to one of the couches and sit wide legged with his elbows on his knees and his face resting in the palms of his hands. I almost feel sorry for him or the fuck not.

"Sorry for interupting you. Please continue" he says as he looks at me expectantly.

"You were ignoring me and i didn't know what i did to be treated the same way my dad and his wife use to treat me. Like nothing. It seems i went from bad to worse. Atleast they made it clear where i stood with them, while you were too busy ignoring me and screwing your ex in the house you claim to be ours. There was a reason i moved out of my dad's place and i told myself that i would never allow anyone to make me feel like nothing again. I tried countless times to ask you what the issue was but you never picked up your phone or you ignored me and said you were busy. I was not wanted there and the fact that you ignored me while galavanting with that bitch was the straw that broke the camels back. I heard your conversation and that was where i drew the line because there was no way in hell you did not cheat on me after i saw how you two were touching each other." i say ending my rant while he stare at me shocked.

He rest his head on the backrest of the couch breathing hard while staring at the ceiling. After a good minute he focus his stare on me again.

"I couldn't tell you my plans and what i was busy with because you had to be pissed with me and nowhere to be seen. I'm sorry, but at the time i was busy chasing the people that that put a 5 million bounty on your head and everything had to be realistic."

"What do you mean, Domenico?"

"That bitch Isabella put a bounty out for you. She couldn't approach the Mafia because nobody would dare to kill the Donna of the Italian mob, so she went with free agents. There were four groups from different organizations trying to get to you. Luckily, you remained indoors and was nowhere to be seen in public. I however, pretended to be sad and sulking and made that bitch confess that she was the one trying to kill you. I also got it out of her, who she used to try and get to you and i madensure to kille them all" he says the killing part as if it's a trip to the shop.

"Where is your ex now' i ask.

"Can you stop with the "my ex" bullshit. She's not anything of mine and i killed her when i was done killing the fuckers that was planning to off you. I made her watch" he states.

He got up from his seat and made his way to me sitting next to me pulling my face to his and kissing me with so much hunger, but before it could get heatd i had to ask him one last thing.

"Why did you bring her to our house" he smiles because i used the word "our house".

"The bitch tried to seduce me but i pretented to be too drunk and not in the mood. I was drunk but i knew i was not going to cheat on you because i love you too much" he says as he pulls me onto his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"What if i came down and made a scene while she was there. How would you have reacted?" i ask him ibterested to know his response.

"You my baby sleep like a log and you rarely come downstairs during the night, so i knew that would not be an issue. I had to act as if i was interested in her but that it was too soon to start anything with anyone.

I nod at his explanation.

"Nice place you got going here, Cassy" he says and i cringe at the fact that i went to such extreme measures to hide from him.

I lower my face in my palms and he remives my hands from my face. He gets uo whilst i'm still straddling his waist. I wrap my legs around his hips as he is walking to my bedroom.

"i missed being inside of you and i need you so bad right now" he says as he lays me down on the bed. He takes off my shoes and my clothes including his are off in record time.

Before he goes any further he asks "who the fuck was that dudes in the club?" he asks giving me a serious look.

"Friends i made when i came here" i say ending the conversation by flipping us over as i'm straddling his hips with our privates touching.

"Baby, i didn't come here to play games with you. I need an urgent release or two, because you caused this" he points to his friend then flips me on my back and settle both my legs on his shoulders making me shudder in anticipation.

"So, i'll fuck you without any mercy and you better take every hit as your punishment. Let this be a reminder to never fucking leave me again. Till death do us part, baby" he says while smirking and he did just as he said he was going to do.

By the time the sun was about to come out i couldn't take it anymore and i litteraly passed out because of all the orgasms and pounding my body had to endure.