Epilogue

My hands felt clammy as I tightly clutched the bouquet of red roses in my hands. On my one side was Caleb and the other was Noah, my arms were connected to theirs as I walked towards my soon-to-be husband. Who stood in all his glory, I have never thought he would look more handsome than he looked now in his black tuxedo which I am sure he is itching to get rid of.

If it were up to him he would have come to the altar in his usual attire but for my sake, he has gone against that idea. His eyes glint with happiness as he caught my eye. He gave me a once over as if drinking me in, and then he gave me his genuine smile meaning that I look beautiful but I am sure even if I wasn't wearing this beautiful white dress and all dolled up for him, for him I still would be the most beautiful girl in this whole world.

As we neared him, Noah kissed the side of my head and glared at Hunter giving him a silent warning with his eyes and then stepped away. Caleb took my hand and gave it to Hunter who was eager to hold it. Both guys shared a few words which weren't audible to me but I know by the look in Caleb's eyes he was satisfied with the words Hunter said back.

I came to know that Caleb was in contact with Hunter all this time. He knew what Hunter was planning to do with Langstone and in some way Caleb also helped him. Caleb helped Hunter in setting up a gym in our town which means that we are going to live here in my hometown after our marriage and we couldn't be happier. This is the only thing Noah was pleased of among the whole ordeal.

In a way, I know Noah admires Hunter and believes that he is good for me but then his brotherly instincts kick in and he goes all macho. Caleb kissed my temple as he walked back to stand beside Noah. I stood in front of Hunter as both of us gazing into each other's eyes forgetting everything else around us. The priest started the ceremony as we waited for our turn to say 'I do'.

After our I do's the priest pronounce us husband and wife. There was this huge grin on Hunter's face that I have never seen before. He was happy, the happiest I have ever seen him and I am happy to be the reason for that happiness. After going through a lot in our lives, we finally are together.

"I love you, wife!" He said as he kissed me.

"I love you, husband!" I said and both of us smiled at the new titles. He picked me up in his arms and I gasped.

"Hunter!" I scolded lightly as I felt everyone gaze on us.

"You are mine now, officially. No one can stop me!" He said mostly looking at Noah who groaned lightly and I saw Caleb shaking his head trying to hide he smile at their interaction.

"But..!" I started but he silenced me with one look.

~~~~~

It's been two years since our marriage, at first we lived with my brother but then Hunter bought our own home beside theirs and now we are neighbours. My brothers weren't happy with our decision of moving out but Hunter said he feels uncomfortable and wanted some privacy. In a way, he is right because Noah always tries to find a reason to reprimand Hunter and this would leads to a glaring match between the two guys.

Sometimes these two get along too well especially when they are talking about fighting or football or Amaya, our little angel!

As I walked into our home, the house succumbed to silence. I got late from University as I had some extra classes. I looked at the clock, it was 7 in the evening. I placed my bag and car keys on the table in the foyer as I walked ahead towards the living room where I would find my little family.

A smile illuminated my face as I looked at my husband sprawling on the couch sleeping peacefully. The TV was on with coco melon playing on them. As I neared him, I found my one-year-old, Amaya snuggling to his chest as they both sleep. He had covered her in a small blanket.