13 hours

I slowly wake up again. My head hurts, I feel thirsty. I need to drink. I slowly get up and sit. I remember what just happened. This is bad. But my as doesn't hurt. there are also no traces on my tummy from when I came. I check the time. I don't know how long I slept but now I have exactly 13 hours to go.

I look around a little. I see Arthur, typing quickly on his laptop. This is my chance. I get up as quietly as I can. Then I grab my Tote bag and leave first class as quick as possible. He hears me, but I don't care cous' he can't reach me anymore. I almost start running at the end, there is the Toilet. I enter and close the door behind me and lock it.

I breathe.

I don't even have motivation to sit down on the toilet anymore, I just slide the locked door down. Or is it locked? I check again. It is. Everything is fine. I am save here.

After 20 minutes of calming down I pull out my phone. 3 new messages. one of my besti, asking when I come back home. 7 days cutie. I answer. The next is fron another good friend who sent me a thirst trap. I leave the last one closed. It's a Heyyy from my ex. Great timing. I look at the thirst trap again. I smile to myself. I feel better.

I hear a nock. "ey, are you all right?" I start searching for my headphones in my bag. "come out, I want to talk to you." I role my eyes. "If you don't come out I am going to make you." uuu, so dangerous. Bet he's going to release pheromones in a second? I take out my headphones and put them on. Then I klipp my nose so that if he does I''m not affected. I take my phone again and start watching Netflix on there.

-

I must have fell asleep somehow. I open my eyes and can't believe were I am. I sit back in first class. My head lays on Arthurs thigh. His hand pets my head. "I was worried about you." he says. I close my eyes again. Sleep. I want to sleep. "I don't think that you are going to fall asleep now. Also you need to drink something. I hear him open my metal bottle. Then he slowly lifts me so that I don't choke. He gives me the bottle and I start drinking. My brain is fuzzy again. I drink at least half the bottle then I breath out again. This would be a moment were my inner Omega would start purring. But he doesn't. And I think he will never again.

Every omega has an inner omega. I called mine Koi. They give you company when you are lonely, they are supposed to lead you to your perfect match and many other things. I lost mine last summer, when the temperatures went down again, when the leaves started turning Red again, and when I broke up with my to that time boyfriend. It was a bad breakup. But he was toxic and I fell for that. When I look back I know that he treated me like shit, but still the view memories of cozy evenings on his roof, when we were just laying there, staring at the stars. Or when he petted my head or back when I fell asleep in his arms. I remember the sunsets, that we wanted to see, so we drove with our bikes to the fields and made out. It was beautiful. But he hurt me. He hit me a view times. He threatened me whenever we had the slightest disagreement. And on the day I broke up he almost raped me. My inner omega loved him sooo much, you can't put it in words, but this broke him. I am sure he is somewhere, somewhere hidden in the good memories, but I don't know were.

I open my eyes again. and for a second everything was alright, but then reality crashes. A tear runs down my check. "schhhhh, everything will be fine" Arthur whispers, pulling me closer and hugging me. His hands run up and down my back. I lay my arms around his neck and hung him back.

After a while I caught myself again. "are you okay now?" he asks me slowly. I nod. "okay" he says slowly. "tell me, what's wrong." I breathe in shaky. "yesterday, 6 months ago, on the 7th of September, my ex almost raped me, on my way back from fencing, after I broke up with him."

He just continues patting me. "did you tell anyone?" he asks slowly. I breathe in again. "yes, my mom, and two friends." He nods. "And did anything happen to him?" I remember back. "I was scared of the police, so my mom hired a bunch of people that punched him so hard, that he was in the hospital for 3 months. I went to this Island, there are many Omegas who experienced rape, and who are healing. I was there for 2 months. I will go there again in Summer, because lately I haven't been feeling so well.. mentally" He pets me again. I breathe in. I can feel something. Are this pheromones. My eyes get tired again I close them and breathe in this smell, this beautiful, flowery smell, with a hint of Coffee.