7 hours

Arthur gave me a great, full body massage after that and now I can not only not feel my legs, but my entire body. I just lay on my tummy close to him and he types quickly on his laptop. "have you ever been to Switzerland" I ask him. "mmmm I love Switzerland, I always go there skiing in winter for a good week. How about you?" he asks back, not looking away from his laptop. "it's actually our Primary residence. Well not the entire country, obviously, but somewhere in the Alps, up high. I go there to school. And I go there hiking every day." I add. "do you like hiking?" he continues asking. "I love hiking, or walking, I just like going on walks or hikes. I don't need a mountain to walk, as long as there is som kind of path and I have my music, it is nice." I just talk to myself, it surprises me when I look back up and straight into Arthurs  eyes. "that's a nice hobby" he praises and my tummy gets warm. "When you say Primary residence, what do you mean?" he continues asking. "well my mom has a bunch of properties all over the world, and I get around a bit, but that place in Switzerland is what I would consider my home. Of course she has a bunch of flats and houses all over Switzerland and Europe and Asia, and North America, and Oceania" I continue my talk. "you say Oceania, not just Australia?" he asks sow. "yea, I mean its more just than Australia, like New Zealand so I guess you could say that?" I ask back. "could have guessed that you say that." he chuckles and continues typing. "oceania" he chuckles quietly. "What is that supposed to mean!" I say indignant. "wowow, it's alright, I just found it funny." "well don't laugh at me, I don't like that. Then my inner omega will come out and hit your ass extremely hard and shove my tomato cann penis in your as." now he actually laughs. "Nono I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." he tries to apologize, but I already managed to get on my knees. Now I start crawling towards him. I put my hands on his chest and push him so that he lays on his back. "my turn" I say with a low voice and start pulling his pants down. His dick is already hard. I sit down on his thighs and lean back a little to make sure I am stretched enough to take him again. My index and middle finger glide back inside me. I can still feel some thick cum from his inner alpha dripping out of me. "mmmm" I pour in satisfaction, while some of the cum drips down on Arthurs dick. I think I am stretched enough and climb to the front. I lift myself up a little and guide his dick to my entrance. Slowly I push the tip with a little help from my hands in. For the rest I sit down. A loud moan escapes my mouth. My head falls back and I can't do anything but taking his entire length. It feels as if I would balance my entire weight on his cock. I slowly balance my head back on my shoulders and look down on Arthur. He looks as if he's holding back very hard. "does that feel good?" I ask out of breath after one thrust. "God, keep going, it feels so good." I take that encouragement and lift myself up again. I pull his dick almost completely out before I sit down again. "Aaahhh" I moan loud, I hit a particularly good spot there. My insides twitch and I can see the struggle in Arthur. I lift myself quickly again and force myself down again a third time, this time exactly hitting my prostate. I close my eyes and want to come, but Arthur snatches my dick with his left hand and presses his thumb on the tip, stopping me from cuming. He uses his right hand to lift me up again, then with a lot of force he pushes me back down on that spot. "Aaaa" I almost cried out. My insides are twitching and my toes are curling. Arthur lifts me one last time, and when he presses me back down he releases my dick and I cum on his tummy. He cumms inside of me, filling me with hot gushes of sperm. Waves of pleasure run down my entire body, triggered by the feeling of his twitching dick. He realizes that and lifts me a little, just to sit me down on my own Prostate again. This is it. A long, strong, orgasm from the back shatters me. I fall to the front in his arms. My breath is quick. My legs are shaking. This was probably the best orgasm from the back I've ever experienced.