5 hours

A slight pain stings through my insides for a second. I cramp together and hug my legs. "what did you do?" I now scream in ginormous pain. "o, good, pain, pain is a good sign, it'll go away soon." he smiles and comes closer, I want to punch him, but can't raise my arms. He picks me up and takes me to a different seat, in a more private area. "Aaaaa" I scream loud when another sting shatters my entire body. Tears run down my face. "what did you do" I scream in tears. Arthurs smile has vanished, he looks at me in almost disgust. He places me on the bed, I role over to my tummy pull my legs to my chest. He takes that opportunity to take my pants off again. He now has a good lock on the revealed plug inside my ass. A third last sting makes me collapse on the sheet completely, then it is over, the only thing I feel is the stretch of my ass. Arthur sits somewhere and stares at me. I feel watched. I just want get up and run away. I even manage to get on my knees on the bed until I feel something expanding inside of me. I shiver hard and put my hands down to my abdomen, I can feel a hard spot inside of me, it is slowly expanding. I look up to Arthur who is now smiling again. "what did you do?" I ask again. then it hits me, I feel so full, I feel like I'm about to rip everywhere. I also feel heavy. I can't lift myself, I have to stay grounded. I put my hands down to the plug and start pulling on it, trying to get it out, but I can't. The liquid has changed. It formed to balls, balls that are hard, heavy and slowly expanding. They are pushing in all directions, I close my eyes and focus on the breathing I need to get this plug out. NOW. I breathe out and pull one last time, it is pretty painful but it moves. Cm. for cm., it slowly gets out. I laugh in relief. A sacred laugh. This is bad. 

I pull out the last bit and a bunch of grayish liquid exists me with the plug. I breathe out in relief, then I feel it again. The balls start to line up inside of me. Ball after ball, all the same size. I touch my abandon and can feel the balls inside of me. They are big. The first one makes its way to my exit. I close my eyes, there are so many. I can feel my hole stretching and the first one plopping out of me. I exhale in relief and stare at the dark blue ball. Arthur gets up. He has a glass jaw in his hand. Out of nowhere I feel wierdly emotionally attached to this ball. Arthur raises his hand to pick it up. "no" I whisper, but he ignores me, picks it up and puts it in his jaw. "Don't tell me that's the only ball inside of you." he looks at me disappointed. I shake my head. "good, I want them all out, the quicker the better for you, they are still expanding." I look at him in shock. "no" I repeat myself. "don't tell me you are out of breath, common, just two more, then I'll release you." I nod. This is so awkward. I slowly start pushing out the ball next in line. I moan slightly when a different ball ditches against a good spot. The ball is big, at least a radius of 3 cm. I push more, I can feel my hole stretching again and the ball slowly leaving me. I breathe heavily. This is so exhausting. Arthur picks the ball up quickly and comes closer. "common babe, just a view more." I look at him annoyed, yea he can talk. He moves behind my back and makes me lean against him. Arthur starts to apply light pressure to the next two balls in line. I stare at my abdomen in shock. I feel the balls moving inside of me closer to the exit until they both leave me with a "plop" sound. I lean my head back, I can't do this anymore, this is too much. Sweat and tears are running down my cheeks. Arthur pats my head and gives me a kiss on my hair, he brushes my bangs away, then he touches me again to push out the next two from the outside. I twist my neck and cry out loud once they almost exit me. They grew, they are bigger now, it hurts to get them out. "you waited too long baby, now it hurts more" Arthur whispers before pushing both of them out with force. I don't know that that did to me but as if that flicked a switch, thous two exiting me made a bunch of fluid start coming out of my dick, and I'm not talking piss. It was light blue. I stare at myself confused. How is that anatomically possible? Arthur catches all the liquid that is slowly spilling out of me, it feels so wired. 

"this takes to long" Arthur signs annoyed and I feel him searching for something in his pocket. Then I see his hand coming back. He strokes my dick a bid, which makes more fluid exit me, and once it slowed down again he quickly pushes a small metal stick inside of me. "AAA" I scream in shock. It didn't hurt that much, it was just scary. I stare at him confused, slowly I can feel pressure building up in the front, and the same time, the pressure inside of me starts be become unbearable. Arthur places his fingers, this time pushing out 3 in a row. "a-ahh nonononono" I shake my head. The pressure is emense. "schhhh, everything will be alright. I'll let you leak after that and then the last three, sooo many balls" he smiles and continues to push. "what, what is going on, you are talking nonsense I don't understand." nothing makes sense in my head. "o- here there coming." Arthur introduces, he pushes down my abandon hard which pushes the three balls out quickly. "aaaaahahaaaa" I cry in pain. "schhhh, you're being good, so good." Arthur whispers in my ear, pulling the metal thing out of my penis. The light blue liquid flows out quickly, covering the balls in the jaw. He strokes my penis with one hand, making it flow faster, and pats my forehead with the other. "ready for the last three?" he smiles happily. "no?" I whisper. "I take that as a yes." he smiles. Is he trying to be funny? o god o god o god. Here it comes again. The metal thing blocks my penis a second time and the balls role to my exit, I can feel some muscles tensing. What the fuck is going on in my body? I whine loud when the last three balls exit me slowly. I can partly see Arthur picking them up and putting the metal thing away. "you have been such a good boy, so good. 12 balls, you will be so pregnant." He looks at me filling up the jaw, "and now wake up, this was all just a dream."