8 hours

With force he pushes the last bit into me. I feel him hitting the entrance to my uterus. Tears are running down my checks. I am spread to the absolute. I can smell some alcohol. Did he drink while I slept? He starts moving. Slowly pulling out and pushing back in. I whine under the hands on my mouth. I can see him through my stomach, gliding up until shortly under my belly button and out again. Once I finally think I could get used to this speed, he increases. I press my hands harder on my mouth, to not make a sound. He moans loud in my ear when I clench around him. My entire body is now pulsing. My rim is burning, my as cheeks are hurting, and my nipples are pulsing. He increases the pace again. At this point my dick is completely soft. The entire bottom part of my body lost it's sense. He on the other hand seems to really enjoy this. "you know," he says out of breath. "one day you are going to be my little princess, living in my penthouse, doing nothing all day just looking pretty and keeping you hole occupied until I get home. Then we fuck and sleep. Until you die." He smiles. My muscles tighten by this thought. I shake. This must have given him a lot of pleasure. He grips my waist harder and starts manhandling me on his penis while still stabbing into me. He get's faster and faster. He leans forward and pushes his entire length one last time deep into me. No pulling out. No apologizing. Just a hot gush of sperm filling me in a quick pace like a jam filled doughnut. I clench even harder by that feeling and hug him again. I just need something to hold on. 

I can't even remember that I feel asleep after that but when I wake up, I am covered with a blanked, in Arthurs lap. He pets my head with one hand and types something with his other. "o- you woke up, good morning sunshine" he greeds me nicely. "did you get along well with my inner Alpha?" he asks happy. "no, no I did not." I say while pulling back. "You said some pretty fucked up things." I add. Sorry mom. "And now you are calling for him again. He does not like cursing. You should stop doing that, unless you enjoyed what he did." he smiles. "don't make me the Villain now, it was him, he did the bad things." "I can't control that" he answers, continueing to pat my head. Time check 8 hours to go. I sit up straight and immediate fall back down, Arthurs hands catch me and with little force put them back down. "my inner Alpha does not like people playing against his rules." he continues. "Am I supposed to ask now what the rules are.?" I ask still mad and in pain. "If you want to know them?" he asks back. I am still wearing no pants. My as is clean though. I don't feel any semen in me and it is relatively tight again. "tell me the rules." I say while rolling my eyes. "great!" he says excited. Then he roles me on my back, placing his laptop on my middle and opens a word document. Then he adjusts the screen so that I can see it from my angle. I start reading.

1. no cursing.

2. legs stay open.

3. no disobeying.

4. no bossy behavior

5. no wearing of "normal underwear"

6. no decision making on own

7. no masturbation if not with clear instructions 

8. no lying

"why 8 rules?" I ask. clearly he didn't write that himself, easily to recognize by some gramma mistakes. "it's his favorite number." he answers, picking the laptop back up. "also I kind of think that he can't count further than 8." he chuckles a little. I chuckle as well, Arthur is cute I believe.

Inner omegas and alphas can communicate to each other. An inner alpha can for example give commands to an inner omega, this forces the omega to obey. There are two options how the inner omega could disobey, one would be in a case like me, were the inner omega is gone, so the inner alpha has no-one to communicate to, or option two, which is really rare, is that the inner omega is dominant.  this though only happens once in a generation, since inner omegas are naturally very submissive and inner Alphas usually even more dominant that the outer one.