10 hours

The paster was really good. After eating it I closed my eyes. "EYeYey, you're going to nap again.?" Arthur asks me. "yea, I have to do, photosynthesis." I answer. "I am pretty sure you don't need to do photosynthesis. I think you need a little workout." He says. I look at him. He smells good. "disagreed." I answer and close my eyes again and want to sleep but he grabs me and lifts me up. Now im hanging over his shoulder. He pulls my pants down and slaps my ass once. "AAAaa" I complain. "What the fuck, are you crazy?" I ask and start to defend myself. "stop." he commands directly. "you can't talk to my inner omega, he wont even talk to me!" I raise my voce. This situation is dangerous, but I'm not going down without a fight. I continue hitting his back and kick his tummy until he slaps me again. This time way harder. I whine under the pain. It stings, tears start filling my eyes. "I have enough from your bossiness. you can calm down now. you had your 5 minutes." he tells me in a dominant tone. "now, make sure to remember well how my thick cock is going to destroy you." I start shaking. 

In a view steps were on a different seat in first class, were he puts me down. My ass is pulsing under the second slap. I lay with my head against some pillows on my back, my legs are spread wide. "Go prepare yourself." He says. He looks at me in disgust. I feel bad. Slowly, I slide my hand between my legs, to my most sensitive part. I slowly push my index finger in my hole, First nuckle, second nuckle, third nuckle. Until all of them are in. I slowly start fingering myself under his hungry eyes. I know what he wants, but still, I feel how my cheeks get redder and redder- not because of pleasure, but because of embarrassment, which is exactly the emotion he wants me to be in. 

I feel how my hole widens slowly so I take my middle finger. I place it beside the index and slowly push it also in. I press my eyelids shut. Uff. when was the last time I did this? Probably not in the last week. I breathe heavily. I feel how my dick starts to show interest. My nipples also start tingling. I want to touch them too. "Stay focused." Arthur warns. How did he know? I quickly press the rest of my middle finger in and gasp loud. I open my eyes wide and look down. Then I look into Arthurs eyes. He seems satisfight with what he sees. I role my fingers over my inside wall and spread them lightly. I breathe in and out heavily, until I accidentally hit a particularly good spot. I whine out loud by the pleasure which is now shivering through my body. I want to touch my nippers so badly. 

"Na,a,aa" He says as if I would be a little child, trying to eat chocolate before dinner. "Let me help you first." the next second he leans forward and kisses me on the lips. I can feel his hand gliding down to my two fingers. I want to pull mine out but he pushed them back in, followed by one of his own fingers. I scream into our kiss. That was painful. His one finger is wider as two of my own. He starts fingering me more aggressive and forces my two fingers to do the same. I want to close my legs but with his free hand he gives me another slap on the soft part of my thighs again. I cry into our kiss that still didn't break. His lips suck on mine one last time then we separate. "Don't make me hit you again. You know your rules. And if you plan on disobeying again, I will force myself in you without any of this next time." My hands are shaking. I tighten around his finger. He pushed his finger between my two, at this point I feel as if I would might actually rip and die. 

I feel him slowly forcing another finger in me. I start crying loud. "it- it hurts so much." I whine in between the sobs and start hugging him close. He kisses me on the skin under my ear and then on the ear. "It's okay, you are taking it well right now." he whispers. Then, a confident thrust against that sensitive point makes my entire body jerk and my toes curl. When I open my eyes again, two fingers are completely in. He starts splitting and closing them while he takes off his own clothes. When he pulls down his boxers I freeze. He did not lie when he said thick. this guy has fucking canned tomatoes between his legs. At least three of them stacked and way too thick. I start sobbing again. "no, no" I get out between my cries. "what no, honey?" he asks as if he doesn't see the obvious problem. "this won't fit." I scream in tears, wiping them away with my sleeve. "well it fit when I fucked your hole when you slept a view hours ago." I stare at him concerned. "you did wha-" he rips out my and his hand and pushes his tip in with force. "AAAAaaaaa" I scream out and start kicking again. "take it out, take it out" I scream panicking. "please, please, please" I add quickly. He catches both of my legs, spreads them while and pushes in deeper. "AAAAAAA" I scream out again. This is the worst pain I've ever experienced. "Stop screaming or I'm going to choke you to death and fuck your silent corps." he threatens. I push both hands against my mouth. This is getting dangerous.