𝟭𝟵

AIMEE

I put the bags with take-out food on the table. We arrived from the meeting and bought dinner on the way home.

Leo tugged me by the waist. "Just one kiss, please." I turned to him stood on my tip toes and cupped his face. Even with heels, I was shorter than him.

That one kiss turned into a whole make-out session with me pinned against the wall, legs wrapped around Leo while he tasted every corner of my mouth.

"I can't get enough of you." He murmured against my lips.

My skirt has ridden up to the top of my thighs, leaving my legs bare, my underwear almost visible. My face got hot, and I felt the blush rise up on my cheeks.

His arms roamed on my legs, holding me in place. My arms went around his neck and I pulled him closer.

Kissing him felt unreal. It still felt like a dream. His soft lips moved against my own, stealing every moan and whimper.

Just as I tugged on his hair, my stomach growled. I was hungry.

Leo let out a throaty laugh and pulled away.

"You hungry, baby?" I bit my lip and nodded. He put me down and fixed my skirt and shirt. "Go dress in something more comfortable while I take the food to the dining table."

I walked to the room on wobbly legs and closed the door behind me. I placed my hand on my heart and smiled. This was really happening. My grumpy boss felt the same way I felt about him.

My legs were killing me from the heels so I quickly took the shiny shoes off. I went to the shower to wash my body and then dressed in black leggings and a tight-fitting long-sleeved top in sage color.

I took off the hair tie and let my hair fall down my back. I massage my scalp, reducing the pain from the bun.

My stomach rumbled again and it was time to go and eat. I pulled on some warm socks and exited my room.

Rubbing my stomach, I made my way to the kitchen. Leo was already there picking up the documents and putting them in the folder. When he saw me he walked towards me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Let's eat." This time Leo let me sit on my own chair and not on his lap. But of course, he pulled me as close as possible.

One thing I noticed is that he always had his hands on me, whether it was on my leg, my arm, the small of my back, or my hair.

It was like he wanted to assure himself that I was here, next to him. I can't say I mind it. I actually loved it.

I loved feeling his touch, and how he kissed me with so much passion and care. Like I was the most precious person in the world. It made me feel special and extraordinary.

With him I felt safe, nothing would happen as long as Leo was next to me. As long as he was the one to hold my hand.

His eyes shone and held warmth every time he looked at me. It made me feel like crying. What did I deserve to have him all to myself?

He wanted me. My boss, who I liked for so many years, shared the same feelings.

Crazy and unbelievable.

"I was thinking that we should leave tomorrow morning. It's Saturday anyways so there's no work." Leo said. "And also, it's late." He looked at his wristwatch. It was almost 7 pm.

"Would you be okay with that?" I wouldn't say no to spending more time with him, so I smiled and nodded.

"I'll call Evelin to tell her that I'll be there tomorrow. She's looking over Lexi." I already felt bad for leaving the little vixen with her.

"If you want to go back we can go. Don't feel pressured to say yes." He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"No, I really want to spend the night here," I reassured him. He still didn't look convinced. "Leo, I really mean it."

"Okay, baby." I swooned every time he called me that. I never knew I liked someone calling me sweet names.

With my previous boyfriends, not that I had them a lot, they always sounded forced saying stuff like that to me. With Leo it was natural, he really meant it.

"What's going to happen when we go back?" There was nervousness in me thinking of the whole situation. What was going to happen at work? I was his secretary, after all, people were going to talk.

"I want you Zaria, and that's not going to change. I don't care if you work for me, you can apply for another position at the company if you're not comfortable with still being an assistant. But nothing will change the fact that I want you." That was the thing, I didn't know how everything was going to go.

What will I tell my parents? Oh hey, but I'm with my boss...

"I know, but people are going to talk. What if it ruins your reputation?" He took my hand and kissed my palm.

"I don't care about that and neither should you. It doesn't matter what they say, people will always talk. The only thing that matters is what you and I think, not those people. Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Come here." He said, lifted me from my seat and made me sit on his lap.

"Don't worry, please baby I don't like seeing you stressed." He pecked my lips and continued pressing kisses on my jaw and neck.

"You really like kissing, don't you?" I closed my eyes, enjoying his teasing.

"I like kissing you."

He pulled away and I cupped his face. He looked exhausted. I softly ran my fingers under his eyes and then started massaging his temple.

"You looked tired." He hummed closing his eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, today was draining. But I'm glad it's over, you know how important this was." I was also glad that it was over. At least a big burden was lifted off his shoulders.

"We should celebrate it," I said standing up. I pulled his hands and made him stand up as well.

"You go and sit. I'll clean up here and make us a hot chocolate. And then..." He lifted his eyebrow.

"We'll watch Twilight." I tugged on his hand and led him to the living room.

"I'm actually interested to see who this guy is that you were attracted to." He narrowed his eyes at me making me laugh.

"Just sit I'll be back with the hot chocolate."

Thank you for more than 500 reads🥹💕 I never knew people would actually read this book, I really appreciate it.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷