𝟮𝟯

AIMEE

I woke up wrapped up in cosy sheets. A smile formed on my lips when I remembered last night and the date.

After the date, Leo and I got to his penthouse where I still was. I turned around but the bed was empty. Looking around, I didn't see a trace of Leo.

I got up, dressed in on one of Leo's t-shirts and went to the bathroom. After that I headed to the living room. Noises were heard from the kitchen and just as I reached there, I saw Leo.

He was dressed in grey sweatpants that were hanging low on his waist and had a towel thrown over his shoulder.

His eyes were concentrated on the pan in front of him. The muscles on his back were flexing with each of his move. Flashback of last night ran through my mind of how they felt under my touch.

I tip toed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back. "Good morning, boss."

"Good morning, baby." He turned around and flashed me a tender smile.

"What are you cooking?" My hands were still circled around him.

"I'm making you a scrambled eggs and avocado toast." He was the sweetest.

"Thank you. But I'll have to go back home as soon as I eat. I have to check on Lexi. Evelin went to my apartment last night to see her after I texted her." Before we arrived here last night, I quickly asked Evelin if she could see Lexi. She was leaving the birthday party at 12am and went to my apartment since she had a key for any emergencies.

"Okay, I'll take you." He started cutting the avocado.

I stared at him and admired his gorgeous face and realising how lucky I was.

He said he loves me. Leonardo Adonis Hyde loves me.

The avocado toast and the scrambled eggs were placed on a plate.

"Let me kiss you." I stood on my tip toes and grabbed his face. He smirked and tilted his head back. "Stop, you know I can't reach you like that." I tried to jump and kiss him but he wouldn't bend his head.

I crossed my arms in front of me and frowned. "No kisses for you today because of that."

He lifted his eyebrow. "Yeah?" Biting his lip, he took a step towards me.

"Yeah." I mimicked his voice.

"Come here." Scream left my lips and I started running away form him. He picked me up from behind and threw me on the sofa. "Stop!" I shouted through laugher.

My arms were trapped above my head and Leo's mouth immediately found my jaw and neck. One of his hands went to my stomach and he started tickling me.

I trashed beneath him, laughing I tried to get away but his hold was to strong.

"Okay, okay stop." My voice came out breathless. His hand was removed from my stomach and he lifted his head.

"I love you." My heart clenched like a fist at his words.

"I love you."