𝟮𝟮

AIMEE

"Ouch!" I rubbed my elbow. While hurrying to get to the bathroom, I hit my arm on the door.

I was panicking because my hair was still a mess and Leo was picking up in twenty minutes. Looking at the mirror, I scowled at the sight.

I probably shouldn't have gone to sleep with damp hair, now it looks like a bird's nest. Anyway I'm gonna have do something with it, right?

Without thinking too much, I decided that I was going to put it in a messy bun. And so I did that and let my curtain bangs fall down, framing my face.

I retouched my make up. I did a light smokey eye, that thankfully ended up good and I didn't look like a panda. I also decided to be bold and painted my lips in a deep red colour.

The dress was black and tight fitting. It reached mid thigh and it had heart shaped neck line. The sleeves were long and made from a sheer material.

Because I didn't have many heels, I settled on the black with laces that went up my legs.

"Lexi stop with that!" I saw her chewing the beauty blender. Almost all of my makeup products were either broken or chewed, since Lexi had some type of addiction to them.

She always ruins them.

I picked her up and took her to the living room. "Here baby, stay right there. Okay?" Meowing she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay." I lowered myself and gave her a kiss. "You and Leo are the same, you know that?"

After leaving Lexi on the sofa, I picked up the small bag that I always carry when I go out and put my essentials inside.

I took a quick picture and send it to Evelin. She couldn't be here to help me because, her and Rowan went to his parents house, since his father had a birthday.

Me: Do i look good?

I messaged her.

I grabbed my coat and waited for Evelin's text and also for Leo's call.

My phone vibrated. It was Evelin.

Eve: All I got to say is Mr. Hyde is going to pass out when he sees you.

You look amazing like always 👌🥵

I let out a laugh at her text. I took another look at myself in the mirror and put on my coat.

Leo never told me where this date would be so I was hoping that I won't freeze in the dress. But I guess we won't be outside since he said I should wear a dress.

After few minutes I got his call, he was waiting outside.

I closed the door behind me and headed down the stairs. I got out of the building and the cold air kissed my skin.

Leo was leaning against his car, dressed in all black suit with a coat on. His hair was slicked back and he had flowers in his hands. When I got closer I noticed that they were pink tulips, my favourite.

"Hey baby. You look beautiful." He said and handed me the bouquet. "Thank you." I blushed and kissed his cheek. I was wrapped with the coat so he didn't even see the dress yet.

"Let's go. It's cold, I don't want you to get sick." He opened the door of the car for me. After he got in his seat, we drove off.

The ride was about twenty minutes and we stopped in front of a tall building, more like a skyscraper.

We got out and started walking towards the entrance. In the elevator Leo pressed on the button that said T.

When the door opened I realised that we were on the top floor. Leo placed his hand on the small of my back and guided me outside.