𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

LEONARDO

"Oh, hey baby." I spoke to my daughter Aurora. She just woke up from her nap and was giving me her toothless smile. "Did you sleep well?" I caressed her belly and she stretched her little arms and legs.

She was a cheerful baby. She had brown hair and her eyes were changing and picking up the same color of Leo's eyes.

Till the last moment, we didn't know what the baby's gender was going to be but we already knew the names. If it was a girl, it was going to be Aurora and if it was a boy, then it was going to be Axel.

But then we got our little princess. And we couldn't be more happier. She was healthy and well, that's all that mattered to me and him.

She was only six months old and already spoiled by Leo. I was only her food supplier and he was everything else.

Just like now, she was looking for him. Her eyes roaming around and a sob was threatening to break out of her tiny lips.

"Shh, baby. Daddy's not home now." I took her in my arms, walking around the house with her but she wouldn't calm down.

Leo was at work and he was not going to be home for few more hours.

She started to cry and my heart hurt for her. Something I hated the most, was when she cried.

I gave her toys to play, I gave her food maybe she was hungry but no, she wouldn't calm down.

"You want to see daddy? Should we go and see him?" I spoke to her softly and kissed her chubby cheeks. Her big eyes were glossy and her small little chin trembled.

"Okay, let's get you ready and we'll go." I dressed her in warm clothes and took the bag with all of her belongings with me.

It was 2pm and Leo was definitely at his office.

I dressed up as well and took the car keys and we went to the car. I placed her in her car seat and we drove off. It was not a long ride and Aurora calmed down a little bit.

We parked in front of his building and I took her out of the car in her seat. Her eyes were still little red from crying, but she was more relaxed.

Marcel who was still a loyal security guy, was inside by the door and was having a heated conversation with Willow. She was a new employee that replaced Michelle. Her curly hair framed her face and her eyes were narrowed at Marcel.

"And don't tell me what to do." She pointed her finger at him.

"You're the one who's testing me the whole time. I swear..." Willow noticed me and Aurora and she squeaked happily and ran towards us. Her heels clicking on the marble floor.

"Ohh look who's visiting." She looked at Aurora and caressed her legs.

Willow was a really cheerful and joyful person. We usually saw each other when I visited Leo and she was the nicest person here. Her dark curly hair was long and fell down her shoulders. Her light brown eyes matched her skin and she was dressed in a white shirt and a black skirt with black heels.

"Hey Willow, how are you?" I asked her. She sighed and placed her arms on her hips.

"As long as I have to see him everyday, I'll have a constant headache." She pointed to Marcel behind her who just grunted and walked towards us.

"Now I'm the headache?" He spoke and she spun around to face him.

"Yes, you are." He stepped closer towards and looked down at her. Even though Willow was a tall woman, Marcel still towered over her. Maybe I shouldn't be here, the tension was high and I smiled of how intense their interaction was.