05 | Hotel

━━━━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━━━━━

"Speaking of which, Vanitas, why did Count Orlok of all people send an invitation?" Y/N asked, a purple gas healing her wounds and vaporizing the blood.

"The vampires probably made an arrangement with the humans. That's all I can say," Vanitas said, stretching out his arms as he let out a yawn.

"An arrangement with the humans? But where are we to go?" Noé asked. "Out in Paris, of course. I'll show you the way so you don't get lost," the doctor replied.

"Oh! Thank you. This is my first time in Paris, you see," the vampire replied, gratefully. "Is that so?" Vanitas replied.

"Follow me then," he said, opening the doors, petals flying by as carriages passed down the street, men and women alike busy talking and walking down the streets.

"Oh my...!" Noé gaped, his face gaining a red hue, his eyes almost sparkling. Vanitas and Y/N only chuckled lightly at the vampire's excited behavior.

"Bienvenu, Noé. The city of flowers awaits you," the doctor said as he walked out, the [h/c] haired woman following behind as she took Noé's hand.

The three walked down, following mainly Vanitas as he seemed to be the only one who knew where to go.

On occasion, Noé would wander off, Vanitas frustratedly going around searching for the curious vampire.
Y/N would watch in amusement, clearly not doing anything to help stop Noé from walking away and chasing every little detail that he found interesting.

"Why is it that you seem so out of breath, Vanitas?" the vampire asked, confused. "Oh, I wonder why," the doctor replied, breathing heavily. "Maybe because a certain someone keeps wandering away when I'm not looking!"

"And you!" Vanitas hissed frustratedly, pointing at the [h/c] haired female who tried holding in a laugh. "You aren't doing anything to stop him! Help me here!"

"Fine, fine," Y/N said, taking hold again of Noé's hand as she let Vanitas lead the way. It didn't take long until Vanitas stopped walking in front of a labeled gate.

"Here we are. 𝔊𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔢 𝔙𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔢," the doctor said. "And this is where we'll find the Count?" Noé asked.
"That's right," Vanitas hummed.

"After the war with mankind, vampires were forbidden from attacking humans, and before long, most of them vanished beyond the barrier," he continued.
"But that is most, not all. Many of them remained on this side, blending in with human society."

Y/N nodded, interested in the free intellect the doctor was giving away as he walked through the hallways, the other two following behind.
"The queen has appointed a vampire to help maintain the delicate balance between the two races here in Paris," Vanitas said, walking up a circular staircase, reaching a vast hallway, stopping in front of a door.