Past

Pss. This chapter is going to be damn long so buckle up ;)
_________________

Your point of view:

It's been a month now since I started dating Matt, everything has been smooth so far, no more X contact showing up on his phone, or at least with me it ain't showing up anymore. Devil boy has been cold lately, I don't really understand him, that's why I just choose to ignore him. Less stress you know.

I walked in class, and I saw what my eyes wasn't pleased with. Matt his arms around a girl and what are they doing you might ask. They're fucking making out.

I stood there shocked and I could feel my heart beating in a not so normal rythme. My veins were almost going to explode from all the blood rushing in them and I couldn't move a single bit. I couldn't react from the shock.

Then the least person I wanted to see walk in is him. Devil boy.

"Y/n" he whispered and I turned around to face him. He had a sad look on his face, more of a disappointed one. I took a glance at him then back at the other fucker. Matt didn't do a thing but just pull away and look at me. I flipped him off not saying a thing before I walked out and so did Alex.

The moment I walked out I burst out crying holding my mouth so I don't make noises. Devil boy looked down at me and put his arm around my shoulder.

We continued walking out of the school while me being a cry mess trying to hide my face from anyone walking in front of me. I don't want people to see me weak. They're not allowed. It's like bleeding in a sea of sharks.

Alex point of view:

Once I walked in on the incident I could feel a sort of sad energy coming from Y/n she was stuck in her place and didn't move a single muscle. It was like torture for me, seeing her Sad. I knew Matt was a player. And I warned her and still she chose to be stubborn, as always.

Not going to lie, I liked that side of her, how she would just stand her place and not let anyone get near her and would defend herself. It sort of turned me on which was very weird coming from me but I couldn't help it. And I sort of felt guilty for it.

Then I just couldn't really let this happen I went towards her and let out "Y/n" Matt now focused on me while Kyla, the one making out with him looked shocked at me. She was my cousin who studied with me at the same school. I always didn't like her. She's just an attention seeker. Funny how she begged me the other night to join my party but I declined. But I know just how to get her back for participating in hurting Y/n.

No one is allowed to hurt her. Not even herself.

Your point of view:

Once we made our way out of the school. Alex offered to give me a ride somewhere and I don't know why but I accepted the offer.

I hoped behind him. And he started his bike before he started going somewhere. His bike is way more powerful than Matt's I could feel the force while I'm just sitting.

I placed my hands around Alex's waist, and I could sense his strong abs, what I learned about him is that he would wear T-shirt whenever wherever. But that wasn't a bad thing, this dude had strong veiny arms that I would let choke me.

Funny how I just found out I got cheated on by a man and now I'm basically checking another one out. I'm going insane.

A few minutes passed. And we stopped in front of a building. A modern one. I thought maybe it's his place. And I guess I was right as we started walking inside of it.

He had a very nice apartment house. A kitchen welcoming us as we open the door facing it a living room that has a big ass window that made the room lit up. He had paintings all around. Simple ones. Like the one that attracted my eyes. A hand drawn flower, very tiny, in a big black framed white board.