Wanted it this way

Your point of view:

I was getting ready for Alex's party, I wore my favorite blue sparkling dress since my scars faded a little bit and did some light makeup, I can't believe I'm getting ready for his party when I literally feel like he's going to use me again and throw me away. It was never really my plan to get along with devil boy, but here I am I guess.

I looked at the time as I spayed some perfume, I chose good girl to match with his words of yesterday. Funny how what happened the other night is living in my head rent free now. Almost as if I never had oral sex before. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I checked if the fake diamonds I placed on my skin were fixed before getting up and grabbing my purse with me. I went downstairs and saw Bella locked in Serena's hold as she was facing the counter I guess cutting some strawberries. Serena whispered something in Bella's ear and Bella responded with a loud laugh. I smiled to myself.. it's always been this way back in Germany.

"Hallo Liebhaber" (Hello lovers) I said stepping in the kitchen I got two glances from them before Serena pulled away pinching Bella's side gently teasing her. "Yes sweetheart what do you need? You look gorgeous in that dress by the way" Serena said and I looked down clearing my throat "can one of you drop me off at a party?" Bella looked at Serena and they exchanged glances.

"Yea sure I'll drop you off, come on let's go" Serena said and starting walking towards the front door as Bella yelled from the kitchen "be careful Y/n and answer when I call you!" I answered her before closing the door behind me and adjusting my dress a bit heading towards the passenger seat.

"So whose party is this?" Serena asked as she started driving after giving her the address, I decided to lie since I don't want drama "one of my classmates, it's Noah, he invited almost the whole school, so I decided to show up since I'm bad at making friends and seriously need friends"  I chuckled and I don't think Serena was so happy about my joke, she just hummed in response before parking her car in front of the building.

She pulled my hand before I could go and looked at me with her powerful clear blue eyes "call me if anything happened Y/n, I seriously mean it, anything" I can tell she wasn't buying my lie and she definitely knows it wasn't Noah, I could almost sense as if she knew it was Alex's because she doesn't usually do this when I go to parties. I nodded my head before heading inside, I should have brought a jacket with me. It's chilly outside.

Alex opened the door as he was holding some girl by his side, I looked towards her and she just chuckled, I looked back at Alex and I could feel my heart pounding as I felt dizzy "this is my cousin, she came from Paris yesterday" I felt relieved as he let go of her shoulder and pulled me instead.

"You almost caught me off guard there, I thought you were cheating or something" I said and he chuckled before looking at me "but what are we tho for me to cheat?" I froze in my place and looked up at him "are you serious?" I could feel my throat tightening.

"Hell fucking 100% serious" ouch, maybe Bella and Serena were right after all. But I'm no longer the type to just go out and cry, you're going to regret this Alex. You'll see with both of those brown eyes.

I let go of his hold and helped myself to the kitchen, I knew the place after all, I grabbed me a bottle of vodka and headed to the living room which seemed like the dancing area, the lights were dimmed and there was a disco ball effect around the room and a lot of different colored lights. That's when I felt some sort of hand around me dancing with me, I looked towards the owner of them.

It was Noah, the one that's supposed to be 'the owner of the party' I chuckled and placed both of my hands and his. He was attractive not going to lie, he had green eyes and brown hair with a toned skin color, he was also tall, maybe a little shorter than Alex tho, but he was still tall.

I took a swing from the bottle of vodka, I never hated the taste of it not going to lie. I shut my eyes as I felt the liquid go down my throat before getting the vodka bottle out of my hand at the third swing, it was Noah. He looked me in the eyes as we danced and took a swing himself not breaking eye contact with me.

Fuck how does alcohol work and why does every time I take some I'm craving physical touch. I cupped his face as he kept the bottle in his hands before pulling him in for a kiss, letting it get more passionate as I didn't pull away, I now had my hand on the back of his neck as I pulled him closer.

He pulled away from the kiss which made me look behind him, there stood Alex, one hand in his pocket, the other held a can of whatever alcohol he drank, as he rested his back on the wall behind him and oh was he glaring. His eyebrows were almost touching from how mad he looked. If looks can kill, I'd be dead by now.

My chain of thoughts were soon cut off by Noah kissing down my neck, I couldn't help but moan softly in his ear. I could play a little more to make Alex regret what he said earlier. Since we're so not a thing or whatever he said. "Y/n, wanna come to the room with me?" I could hear him say.

That's when I looked at him and nodded my head, he then started guiding me somewhere, I was quite dizzy so It was hard to get past all those people without bumping into them. That's when Noah bumped into Alex "watch where you're going mate" Alex yelled and Noah excused himself from him before I locked eyes with Alex as I continued to walk past him.

He was jealous, I can smell see and tell.

We made it to the room, it was Alex's, that's when I realized what I was getting myself into, I don't want to lose my card in a party with someone I barely know, he started kissing down my neck again. He placed his hands on my lower back to be exact on the sides' of my waist.

As he was kissing he helped himself by putting my hair to the other side of my neck "don't leave hickeys please" I said in a whisper. He pulled away from my neck, pushed me on the bed and started hovering over me as he came close I continue on backing a bit holding eye contact with him. He looked hungry. He then started to kiss me again.

And all of a sudden he was pulled away from me. "What the fuck!" I heard him say that's when I realized we weren't alone in the room anymore and Alex was with us. "Help yourself out Noah-" "Y/n let's go to my place" he looked at me and offered his hand so I can get up, I was about to take it to try and test Alex a bit more, that's when Noah got pushed out of the room and locked out.

Alex turned the lights on and looked at me "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" He said I crossed my arms after adjusted my dress, "having sex, it's none of your damn business by the way Alex, cause we're not a thing remember?" I then got pushed on the wall behind and got towered by Alex.

"You can't just have sex with another guy in my room Y/n, you just can't" he sounded mad his eyes were piercing thru my soul and I could feel myself getting nervous "Alex get over it, you wanted it this way, I'm giving back what I received" I pushed him away from me, my mood just got ruined, I made my way to the door and looked back at him "again, you wanted it this way"

I got out of the room and looked to my right to find Noah standing there as if he was waiting for something, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him "I- I'm going home it's getting late, we can do this another time Noah?" I said placing my hands on his chest, I could also see in the corner of my eyes Alex getting out of the room angrily heading towards the kitchen.

Noah nodded and guided me to the door of the apartment. Not going to lie, Alex's place is hell big. I called Serena to come pick me up as I made my way downstairs to the front door of the building. I knew she wouldn't have went home, she probably went for a walk or something.

I can no longer feel the alcohol in my system after the talk with Alex. Just what the fuck does he want from me then?