Competition

Your point of view:

I got inside the car and got greeted by Serena, I looked down at my lap, I felt so stupid "what's wrong Y/n?" That's when I broke down in tears. I was crying softly tho, barely making any noise "can you just drive away from here Serena, I don't want anyone seeing me this way"

She did as I told her and sighed, "I guess Alex just wanted no strings attached" I said and felt myself cry even more. I wiped my tears trying to calm myself a bit. Serena just concentrated on the road, I can sense she was mad, I can feel her tense up as she starts to speed up "once I got there, he was holding a girl in his arms, he said it was his cousin, I told him I thought for a sec you were cheating, that's when he said we're not a thing for him to cheat"

Serena parked the car in an empty parking lot since it was late at night and looked at me,
"Y/n, I asked you to stay away from him" she held my hand in both of hers, her eyes were now soft as she started to speak again after a long sigh "what did you do in response tho? Did you just lock yourself in the bathroom and cried?" I knew she wasn't making fun of me, she was just concerned and wanted to know more.

"No, I danced with Noah, and then he brought me to a room, it was Alex's room, I'm sorry for lying Serena I just didn't want to-" "continue I'm listening" she cut my sentence and I looked to the side "we made out, and we were about to do something, but then Alex got inside and he pulled Noah away, he then locked him out of the room and I was left with him alone, he said I can't just fuck someone else in his room, I decided to be the bitch I am and told him that he wanted it this way"  I couldn't hold my tears any longer.

I felt lost, I didn't know what to do exactly, I didn't know if Alex actually liked me or not, he's giving me way too many mixed signals and it's driving me insane at some point. "Y/n I need you to be stronger than this, and what if he doesn't want strings attached, fuck with his brain, show him that you didn't care at all and see where it results him, hurt him like he hurt you, don't let a son of a bitch fuck with your mental please"

She was right, I shouldn't let someone like him get a hold of me and fuck with my mental health. But I was scared, scared if I can't do it. I feel weak, the weakest I've ever been.

Alex's point of view:

"And then, I grabbed her hair and made her choke on it bro" Luis said and all the guys around him laughed, music was playing in the background as we were all now in the balcony talking about what happened in the party. This is one of my least favorite parties to ever exist. Why did I do such a stupid thing?

"Alex what the fuck mate?" I heard from Bruno as I felt all their attention on me as I sipped from my can. "What?" I asked feeling quite tired "we've been calling your name for ages now, you never responded, what? You didn't get pussy tonight?" He joked and I chuckled. I got up from my seat and entered the apartment again.

They continued on talking, I guess they understood that I needed some time alone. "I saw you interact with Y/n, what's wrong mate?" Bruno asked, I guess he followed me, I sat on the couch and he stood in front of me "I don't know Bruno, I can't fall in love, plus all I'm doing is hurting her bro" he sighed and placed a hand in his pocket.

"You like her really?" His words almost sounded shocked "fuck yes I like her, you won't understand how freaking cute she is, she just makes me soft for her which drives me insane which leads me to saying mean shit to her without my consciousness" Bruno sat next to me sighing for the second time now.

"What can I say Alex? You've got competition, I'm pretty sure you saw Noah earlier, he seems like he likes her bunch, I can totally tell also that Mark has something for her, bro I swear I neva seen Matt regret cheating on a girl before yet here he is mad depressed. She could get anyone she wants Alex, if you're really into her you should step up your game" he patted my shoulder and I just got lost in my thoughts again.

"Bad thing is, she has these two mad protective best friends, can you believe one of them found out I deal? I told Y/n I was born rich, what if she tells her? I'd be found as a liar bro, this bitch also said that Y/n was probably only using me for experience, you know how I am when it comes to this subject Bruno I'm the only one that can use, I don't get used" Bruno laughed at me which made me frown confused.

"You're fucking serious right now? What are you? Mad stupid? She only said that so you would leave her alone, god damn Alex, use that brain of yours for once man. Oh for sure you're in love" that's when he got up from the couch and headed outside to the balcony again laughing a bit.

I'm going absolutely nuts right now.

Your point of view:

It was lunch break, I brought a sandwich Bella made me in the morning, the weekend was horrible I spent it all studying. My brain hurts of how much I studied, I just needed my mind to concentrate on something other than Alex at the moment, plus I needed to catch up on a lot of subjects.

"Hey" a dude appeared out of nowhere and sat in front of me, I shyly chewed on my sandwich and waved covering my mouth a bit. I could feel myself blushing. Once I swallowed I said "hi sorry I had some food in my mouth" he chuckled and took a sip from his drink. "No worries, I just wanted to know if we could get to know each other better, I'm Luis by the way"

This one had an accent, his eyes were blue and hair was blonde, he wore all black tho, his muscles were also very big, I could tell I saw him somewhere, maybe at the party. "I'm Y/n nice to meet you" I replied and he looked to the back, I could totally see a table of all boys laughing at him as they pointed with their fingers towards us.

But I could also spot Alex with them, he didn't look as happy as they all were and the guy facing him was only looking towards him and then looked at me. This looks weird as fuck. "What is this? Some sort of bet?" I asked frowning my eyebrows "absolutely not, they just said that you'd never talk back to someone like me and I'm here proving them wrong"

This generation and these boys with their egos in the sky is just getting on my nervous, I raised my cheeks up and looked to the side trying to look like I'm smiling, this feels awkward "I'm heading to the bathroom" I said getting up leaving my sandwich on the table, I no longer wanna eat honestly, this seems like some inside joke those boys have and they're just making fun of me.

"can I get your number tho?" He asked getting up as well looking at me, "I really need to use the restroom right now" I rejected him, sort of well. I made my way to the halls now getting out of the cafeteria leaving him and his friends to laugh about something else other than me. Like what's so funny, they're so fucking annoying for no reason also.

I was walking when I suddenly bumped into someone, I was looking to the floor anyways, it was definitely my fault "sorry" I said not looking up to the person, until I got pulled back and faced him. It was Noah "Y/n how are you?" How can I tell someone I was just using them to get back at someone without hurting their feelings, I felt horrible.

"I'm good Noah, sorry I never noticed it was you that I bumped into" I said looking up at him "it's alright.. I just wanted to ask if Alex did anything bad to you once he locked the room" he now started being a little touchy as he cupped my cheeks and made me look at him. Is this man in love maybe?

"What, no it was all good he just said that if I wanted to fuck around with someone I should do it at my house, no worries tho cause we're friends you know" I pulled his hand away from my cheek and held it in mine "when can I make you feel good?" He asked and I froze in my place. Not this again. "Haha.. I was sort of drunk that night Noah, maybe another time when I'm drunk again"

I'm never drinking in my life ever again. This thing got me into some serious shit. His face became pale tho, as if he turned sad, "o-oh yea sure haha, funny, I was just joking either ways.. see ya around" he re started walking again. What the fuck did I get myself into? He's going to think I'm a thirsty hoe or some sort of fuck for fun girl.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 20 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Roughly| +18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें