Smiley

Your point of view:

I made my way to my French seat there was sat Devil boy, Alex. I took a deep breath, never been this anxious to sit on a chair before. Weird.

I took a seat and looked towards him, not earning even a glance from him "what's wrong?" I asked. He chuckled and now looked towards me "stoop~" he mimicked me before he glared. "Are you seriously mad because of that?"

I scuffed and crossed my arms "yea.. I seriously am, don't tell me to stop when you were literally asking me to fuck you" I looked towards him again now "you literally were teasing me!"

"And you should know you're not the only one asking me to fuck you, there's literally other options" I was shocked, I got up from my seat and took my backpack with me "well then forget about me" I went out from the classroom and made my way out of the school.

Does the world hate me so much? I took out my phone and called Bella "can you please come pick me up" I said tearing up for no reason. I wouldn't say no reason, I literally got made fun of my mental illness and got called an option from someone I literally care about.

"What's wrong Y/n tell me" Bella said "just come and I'll tell you" I said wiping my tears away. I hung up the phone and placed it back to my pocket.

"Y/n?" I heard, it was.. someone, I know this someone, but.. I can't seem to remember. "Rayon?"I said now terrified. He smirked "long time no see yea? Je hebt besloten Duitsland te verlaten ja?"(You have decided to leave Germany yes?) He came closer.

"Stay away! S-stay away, it's none of your business.. plus what are you doing here?" I asked looking down at the floor as I continued to back away. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you.. not this time" he chuckled.

I shook my head no and continued to back away "stay away Rayon, please, I'd give you whatever you want, just don't touch me" how the hell is he even here? Where did he even find me?

"Don't worry, I won't hit you for another time, just want a little kiss you know,Ik heb die lippen gemist"(I missed those lips) I re stepped back, but he was now way too close and I was hitting a bush there, his lips were now almost touching mine before I felt him back away as I opened my eyes.

He was laying on the ground with blood coming out of his nose. There stood Alex. He then bent down to his level and grabbed him by the collar "dare try to touch her again and you're dead meat, heard that bitch boy? Now fuck off!" And there goes Rayen running away like a mice from a living tiger.

I was shocked. Didn't he say I'm an option and shit. He now looked at me, his eyes softened and I looked down to my feet before I felt his arms wrapping around my body. Now I felt myself crying. This was all just too much. What's wrong with today, I hate it so much. And it's still morning.

"Alex, you literally don't know what happened to me today" I said now pulling away from his grip still holding on my backpacks straps. I looked up at him as he looked down at me "that girl, you were arguing with, she fucking bullied me, pulled up my sleeves in front of everyone, showed them my scars, to everyone!"

I said now my voice getting cut at the end from all the sobbing. I don't know why I told him, but I felt better after it. "Plus you completely ignored me in the halls and didn't even come to help me out even tho the whole school was talking about it"

I cried, cried and cried "Y/n, I'm so sorry, I was pissed in the morning" Alex said and I frowned "by the way bro, stop treating me like a fucking option, pushing me off the bike yesterday wasn't shit, it totally hurt my feelings and I got back home and cried, gotta say you on the black list of Bella and Serena"

Speaking of Bella, there was a black and red hellcat standing in front of me honking, she's here! "Verdammt, wie wäre es, wenn du diesen Kerl in Ruhe lässt?"(Damn fuck Y/n how about you leave this dude alone) she yelled, I mean it wouldn't be Bella if she didn't say that.

Alex looked at me and I looked back at him, he doesn't have a clue in the fucking world about what she said, I can totally tell "Bella, du solltest dich auf jeden Fall daran gewöhnen" (Bella you should definitely start getting used to it) she honked at me in anger as she rolled her tinted windows up.

"So like, what are you going to do today?" Devil boy asked me hovering over me with his gaze, I fudged with the hem of my sweatshirt, "I'm doing nothing, wanna come over to my place?" I don't know where the confidence came from and how the actually fuck I got so close to him in such a small time but I feel happy.

He checked the time and looked around before fixing his hair with his hand a little bit, "I'll come by at 7 if you don't mind" 7 sounds so perfect I don't know why honestly, so I nodded my head and added "I'll make us dinner, don't be late" that's when I heard another honk from Bella so I waved goodbye to Alex.

"It's as if he's got a magical spell, he appears and everything bad turns good" I said to Bella as I sat in the passenger seat next to her buckling up. Bella owns a nail salon and it's quite known, she gets good money and she's obsessed with cars I'd say but that's not bad at all.

She looked at me and sighed "Y/n please be careful sweetheart, all I care about in this world is you, please know who you're friends with!" She sounded right tho, why do i trust him so much when all he does is break me with his words.

"Bella, ich habe dir etwas zu sagen" (Bella I have something to tell you) I said as I looked down at my lap, she looked at me before turning the music down and re concentrated on the road "tell me" she added, she sounded quite curious for Bella.

"Rayon was here a couple minutes ago, and he tried to do some shit to me" I said my eyes getting filled with tears, "Was!"(what!) she yelled as she parked the car in front of our house, "Y/n, sweetheart, are you okay? How did you get away from him, stupid Bella! Why didn't I come earlier!" She held my head in her hands and looked at me with soft worried eyes.

"Nothing bad happened, Alex came in the right moment and knocked him off" I said letting the tear stream down my cheek, "Bella, they also made fun of my scars, I didn't do anything, I almost killed that bitch called Kayla" she pulled me into a tight hug kissing my head trying to calm me down.

"You wanna move back to Germany?" Bella said those words which I would never expect from her, but no I don't want to move back to Germany, fuck no! I want Alex, I want him to be next to me all day, and Alex would never move to Germany, he doesn't even known the language let alone live there.

I looked at her in the eyes and shook my head no before I got out of the car and head inside of the house closing the door behind, hearing Bella speeding away from the house probably going to get some food for us or going back to her work, "hey sweetheart" I heard Serena say as I made my way to the living room "hey Serena" I plopped on the couch and looked at the ceiling.

"Rough day?" I looked towards her and nodded, she passed me her vape for me to take a few hits, but I declined making my way upstairs to Clara's room. We kept all her memorable things in here. I closed the door behind me and looked at the giant painting on the wall of hers. She was drunk back in that picture, she smiled showing her smiley piecing as she looked at me, more of looked at the camera.

She got it done that day..

*flashback*

"Y/n I have a surpriiise" Clara said with her angelic voice, she then came skipping towards me and sat on the empty spot next to me, "what is it baby?" I said pulling her closer to me by her waist, she then smiled at me, it took me by shock.

She always wanted a smiley piercing, she made a deal with herself that she'd get it before she dies. Piercings were her go to's when she felt down. That's how I knew she wasn't feeling great back then. It was 2 months before she committed.

I smiled at her back before pecking her soft lips gently, "Das Ding sieht krank aus" (that thing looks sick) she laughed and wrapped her legs around my waist and attacked my neck with soft kisses.

*end of flashback*

I made love to her that night, Clara, I know you'd definitely be mad at me for what I'm doing, but I can't help it, I'm sorry I moved on from you, but you'll always remain in my memories and heart.

I wrote down and placed it in our letter jar to her, we always write to her when we have the urge to, it's also a way of always remembering her.

I looked down at my phone as I closed the door behind me, it was 2:30 pm. Such a great timing to go check the library for some books.