A Good Girl(smut)

This chapter will be containing some +18 scenes, read at your own risk!
_____________________________
Your point of view:

I made the table, placing two plates in front of each other with two cups and two forks and spoons, I made us some penne all'arrabbiata, one of my favorite Italian pastas cause it's mad spicy and so tasteful.

Then I head upstairs to wear my black dress and some nice white converse, that's when I heard the bell ring and I let my hair fall down my back.

"Scheiße um Himmels willen Y/n" (Fuck's sake Y/n) I heard Serena say, oops I forgot to tell them we have guests over tonight. "Im coming!" I said making my way downstairs after I grabbed my phone with me.

"Hey" I heard Alex say and I smiled looking at his silhouette biting my lips a little before making my way towards him looking up at him replying "hi" smiling I got lost in his gaze then appeared a red flower from behind him as he offered it to me and I accepted it chuckling.

"Didn't know this dickhead had manners" I heard Bella say as she walked past us, glaring at Alex. What I like about Bella and Serena, is even though Alex is towering over them, maybe not Serena so much, they stand confident and not scared at all.

"I made us some good pasta" I said as I grabbed his hand and started guiding him to the kitchen completely ignoring what Bella and Serena were blabbering about, I know they're just scared and worried about me but this is my life after all. They can't control everything.

Once we made it to the kitchen I placed the rose to my side of the table and looked at Alex, "sorry about them, they can be harsh I know" I said offering to put some of the penne in his plate.

"No I'm sorry for being a dickhead almost every time, pushing you off the bike wasn't really planned, I felt scared back then, I don't usually feel scared when a girl asks something like that, it felt weird, almost as if I was so nervous or something" Alex confessed and I chuckled before placing his plate in front of him again and putting some penne in my plate as well.

"It's okay, I forgive you no worries, but I hope you like the pasta" now I grabbed a wine bottle from the fridge, "Arrabbiata only likes wine with it, so I bought us a Sangiovese one, I hope you like it also" the tension felt quite awkward if I wasn't lying. Almost as if he's just watching me and not saying any word at all. It felt like an exam.

I opened the bottle of wine and poured some for us in our cups. I then sat down and started eating from my plate, "it's quite spicy" Alex said sipping from his cup, I chuckled and continued eating "it's an Arrabbiata for a reason" he laughed. He laughed at my joke, it's not something that devil dude would usually do.

Serena and Bella then got inside the kitchen and both stood there "can you guys at least give me some privacy!" I whined as I looked at them, this is getting out of hand and it's quite starting to annoy me, plus it's almost as if I've never been in a relationship before, it feels like I'm a child that can't do shit on her own, they're embarrassing me in front of Alex also. "we're going out, that's what we wanted to say" Bella said as Serena glared at Alex and came towards him whispering something I couldn't hear.

Alex's point of view:

Not going to lie the pasta tasted really good, the wine matched it perfectly, thought I was quite upset about the fact that Y/n is drinking when she's not supposed to. I was also admiring her cleavage that was revealed from her black tight dress, that was the reason behind me not talking at all, I'm too spaced out. Let alone Y/n has some angelic features that I can't describe. Everything just matched with everything.

That's when Bella and Serena came in the kitchen with us and I could feel the tension change as I heard Y/n whine about the fact that she doesn't have privacy. I could agree, I really thought the house would be all to us tonight, but I guess my wish came true after Bella's announcement.