prologue

Hey lovely readers thankyou so much for giving this book a chance and adding it to your library ❤️

●♡♡♡♡♡♡♡●

Authors pov:

Finally, the day had come. It was the day Abhimanyu had been eagerly anticipating, the day that would shape his future. He was seated in their favorite café, a little spot in the corner with warm lighting and the comforting aroma of freshly brewed coffee, waiting for Shivani. His heart raced with a mixture of excitement and nervousness.

Abhimanyu and Shivani had known each other for what felt like a lifetime. Abhimanyu, being her senior, had first met her in college. Their connection had been instant and undeniable, blossoming into a deep and passionate love.

Their bond went beyond the halls of academia; their families were close, their fathers sharing a friendship that had stood the test of time. This foundation had only strengthened their relationship.

Anyone who saw them together could easily tell that they were madly in love. Their eyes always searched for each other in a crowded room, and their smiles were brightest when they were together.

Today, Abhimanyu's smile held a secret, a promise he was ready to make. He was finally going to propose to Shivani, to ask her to share her life with him forever.

As he sat there, The ring in his pocket seemed to burn with the intensity of his emotions. He took a deep breath, glancing at the door every few seconds, waiting for the love of his life to walk in and change their lives forever.

Abhimanyu's POV:

I am currently sitting at our favorite table, waiting for Shivani. The anticipation is killing me. My mind is racing with every possibility, including the fear of rejection.

I love her so much. She's sweet, thoughtful, and her simplicity and innocence captivate me. "ABHI, YOU CAN DO THIS," I encouraged myself, trying to steady my nerves.

But where is she? Why is it taking so long? Shivani is never late. Just yesterday, she promised to meet me here at noon.

I've been here for two hours now, and there's still no sign of her. Impatiently, I called her, but she didn't answer. A bad feeling began to creep into my mind and heart. "No, Abhi, it's nothing. Don't think negatively," I scolded myself.

The minutes turned into hours, and still, there was no sign of her. Each unanswered call made my worry grow, a heavy feeling settling in my chest.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I hesitated for a moment before answering.

"Hello, who is this?"