Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof

5500+ words

5500+ words

My dear readers before I start with the chapter I want you all to understand that I can't rush things. I know how desperate you all are to see them with each other I am too, I mean who don't want their characters to be happy they are like my baby, but when a story unfolds it unfolds in its own phase, the characters need to understand their flaws so that they can develop along with the story and rushing things can spoil the story. Trust me we are very close to what you all want....just little more patience please 🥺

Let's start
Happy reading😉

Shivani's pov :

My mind went to what happened few days after Maa papa left and which forced me to do all this.......

After Maa and Papa left, things were fine at first. But then, I started feeling like someone was always following me. No matter where I went, someone would always trail behind, and what's strange was that this person only followed me when I was alone.

If Abhi or someone else was with me, the person wouldn't follow. The aura of the person felt unfamiliar yet strangely familiar, and it was clear to me that it was a man. How did I know? It was my gut feeling. This went on for a week, and slowly fear crept into my heart when the idea of 'Him' following me felt like a possibility.

But then, I reassured myself that it's impossible for the person, who is my nightmare, to be in here in the same city as me. However, despite this, I still wouldn't leave the house alone and would go to the hospital with Abhi.

Even in the hospital, everything was going smoothly. Surprisingly, even Shelly wasn't bothering me.

After our last interaction, I made sure to keep a safe distance from Shelly. Believe me, she really gets on my nerves and brings out my tough side, which I call my "Savage Shivani Dikshit" mode. Which is good until she doesn't do something extreme and cross my bottom line. Because God knows what I would do then.

[A/N girl!! we all saw what you did, didn't we?🤭]

What used to confuse me was even she was keeping a distance from me and my things, I mean not exactly because she still used to roam around Abhi like a bee roams around the flowers, but Abhi paid no attention. Whatever the thing was, at least she was not creating trouble for me.

But my happiness didn't last long, as this calmness was just the calm before the storm.

One day, I ran into Shelly in the hospital corridor, but it felt more like she purposely did that, and then she said something that made my throat feel dry with fear.

[Flash back]

"Well you seem happy these days" she said with a smirk on her face. Her tone dangerously calm. I glanced at her but remained silent, not really in a mood to talk and so, I decided to leave from there.