Chapter 1: The pain

Four years later Shivi pov :In Bangalore

Four years later
Shivi pov :
In Bangalore

I am hardly able to breath it's dark my legs are hurting but I can't stop. "He will catch you run fast shivi" I said breathlessly still running.

Suddenly he came towards me shouting my name. I ran towards a narrow alley and to my bad luck it was block.

Shit now I was stuck between the walls and him. "What did you thought that you will escape from me" I heard him saying

He saw that now i am stuck between him and the walls laughing cunningly he started walking towards me and just like newton's action reaction low I automatically started stepping back "please please leave me don't come near me you monster.. " I shouted.

I hate how my body is shivering under his gaze as soon his hands touched me I woke up with a jolt

My full body is shivering, my breath is uneven and my body feels like it's on fire. Again the same nightmare. I hugged my self as my tears kept on falling. Its been 4 years still these nightmares never stops. Still he bothers me.

I looked at the clock which reads 3 am. I couldn't help but think about the day My world went upside down, the day I lost everything. The day I lost my self.

I got up from my bed and walked into the balcony looking in the sky for the only thing that calms me down the moon.

Yes I am a Selenophile (A person who loves moon). It gives me hope that no matter how dark it get there will always be a source of light. It also makes me happy to think that atleast he and I are watching the same moon under the same sky.

Him...(abhi) just his thoughts are enough to make me smile and cry at the same time. Why everything has to turn out this way.

wiping my tears I went inside my room and removed my diary. From last 4 years writing dairy is the only way I vent out my feelings, my fears, my pain everything. Only my dairy knows how much I yearn for Abhi.

I had never thought I will have to live without him. May be I was not the one for him. I do not deserve him. My dark secrets are too dark for anyone to accept them Yet my heart and soul yearn for him.

I signed and started writing my diary

Dear Abhi :no matter what happens I can never stop loving you

My love for you is like mirror....
        Even if it breaks into a million pieces
if you look closely
you can still see yourself in it.

Writing this I closed my dairy. Looking at the clock which says 5 in the morning. I lay down on my bed in the hope to get some sleep.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Author's pov:
Standing near big glass window from where complete city can be seen. Abhi was looking at the city. The view was beautiful.

It seems like nothing has changed, still everything has changed. After that day he left to France, completed his studies and now is a great cardiologist. He is one of the most powerful and richest man. He have everything anyone can dream for.

Still no matter where he went what he did he could not forget Shivani and what she did to him, her betrayal everything.

Everything is as fresh in his mind like it happened yesterday. He is no more the Abhi that everyone knows, he has changed into a cold and stone hearted person. He no longer believe in love. His love for Shivani has slowly turned into hate, pure hate.

Its truly said that no one can hate you with more intensity than someone who use to love you.

In France

Abhi's POV:
Standing near my window I was lost In my own thoughts. How everything has changed and in all these years I couldn't forget her.

Everytime , everywhere i get flashbacks of our lovely moments, her care, her love... no sorry fake love towards me. Why God, why can't I forget her. I pulled my hair frustrated with my self. Its not like I didn't tried to find her but she vanished like she never existed, She played with me and my feelings.

I hate her I wish we had never met. The pain she gave me is unbearable. This is the reason I never stayed in mumbai her memories always use to hunt me.

But now it's enough I can't keep running away from my family because of her. My family is everything for me.They needs me, my own hospital needs me there.

My family had been hell worried about me from last few years and now wants me to settle in mumbai and handle my own hospital. So here I am going back to India.

Sighing I took my bag gave one last look to my room and locking the house behind me i left for the airport.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey lovely readers here's the 1st chapter
I hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote💕

Who else is a Selenophile?
If you ask me I love rain a lot.

Next update on: 2/05/202

●♡♡♡♡♡●