Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted

Abhi's pov:I knocked on her door but got no reply, so I called her still no reply

Abhi's pov:
I knocked on her door but got no reply, so I called her still no reply. With hesitation I entered it. The room was dark just the side lamp was on, the windows were closed. Everything seemed fine but the scene in front of me made me widen my eyes in shock.

Shivani was lying unconscious on the floor, I ran towards her "Shivani" I called her name softly placing her head on my lap and tapping her cheeks. "Shit!! She is burning" I told my self.

I quickly but carefully picked her in my arms in bridal style and gently place her on the bed. She was shivering and faintly calling my name. I covered her properly and got my phone to call the doctor.

"Hello Dr Vijay, yeah Dr Abhimanyu speaking I need you to be at my house in 10 minutes my wife is suffering from a high fever."

"But sir there a Strom outside I won't be able to reach there that soon" He said.

"I don't give a damn I need you here no matter how the weather is" I said angrily, I don't care how I sound right now nor about the Strom. I just need her to be fine.

"Sir please don't get angry as soon as Strom stops I will leave from here. Till then cover her properly and use wet clothe method" he said.

I could hear fear in his voice as he knows how dangerous my anger can be.

"Fine,but If you don't be here soon I will make sure you regret." I said in a low cold voice scaring the shit out of him.

Keeping the phone aside I opened the cupboard and removed more quilts to cover shivani. Walking towards her I gently cover her with the quilts.

I quickly went into the Washroom and got bowl of water and a clean cloth. Dipping the cloth in the water, I squeeze the excess water making sure that the cloth is damp I place it on her forehead.

"Abhi" she was just chanting my name faintly all the time, there was a frown on her face. Looking at her condition my heart hurts her face was pale and she was looking weak.

"Shhhh shivani I am here dont worry, you will be fine." I kept saying stroking her hair gently and in between kept changing the cloth.

It has been an hour but still her fever was not decreasing and she was shivering inspite of all the quilts. The weather outside was only getting worse which means it will take more time for the doctor to arrive.

I rubbed her palms and foot to generate more heat and kept changing the cloth from time to time.

About four in the morning the storm stop and Dr Vijay arrived. " Sorry Dr Abhim......" he started but I cut him off saying " leave all this formality and check her quickly" in my cold voice. He nodded his head and check her without wasting a minute.

I don't care if I looked worried for her, I just want her to be fine. I know i should hate her and not be worried but for now her health is all I am concerned of.