Chapter 6:The outburst

Hey my lovely readers hope you all are doing good, here's the next part lets start Happy reading!(A/N to enjoy the chapter more do listen to the song attached above trust me you will love it

(A/N to enjoy the chapter more do listen to the song attached above trust me you will love it.)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Abhi's pov:
We have crossed half our distance, there was complete silence in the car no one talked i guess all were tired.

Suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder, I turned to look and saw shivani sleeping on my shoulder. Her warm breathes were hitting my neck. I felt a warm sensation passed my entire body.

'Look at her when I sat next to her she was completely tensed and stiff, now she is sleeping on my shoulder being so carefree' I said in my mind. In all these years she has become more beautiful, yes she has lost some weight but still she is beautiful.

I was admiring her then she snuggle more close to me this broke my trace and I snapped to reality.

My looks turned hard and I fists my hand, I wanted to push her but something in me stopped me to do so.Within thirty minutes we reached my mansion.

"Abhi we reached" announced Rakshit. He saw shivani sleeping on my shoulder and gave me a surprised look.

Before he could speak I gave him do- not- start-now look and he shut his mouth know well if he speak what will happen "You go inside we will come" I told him.

He nodded his head and went away. I turned and look at shivani who was still sleeping on my shoulder, I don't want her to know that she was sleeping on my shoulder and I let her.

I don't want her to be in any kind of misunderstanding that I still have feelings for her, I hate her and this marriage is nothing to me.

I placed her head on window glass then came out of the car and with a bang I closed the door this startled her and she woke up.

"We have reached" I said in a rude tone. This was the first time I spoke to her since we met.

she nodded her head then opened the door and get off the car with difficult because of her lehenga and like a gentleman i am, I showed no attempt to help her.(note the sarcasm)

I walked ahead and she followed me silently till we reached the entrance where mom,dad and Rakshit was waiting for us with a plate of arti. She stand beside me and mom did the arti.

Next she gently kick the kalash like mom asked which was placed there and we entered inside together. Next mom asked her to place her legs in the plate which was filled with red Kumkum water and leave her foot print which was considered good.

It was difficult for her due to her lehenga and she stubble but quickly held my arm for support

As her hand held my arm I looked at her and to my surprise she was already looking at me, our eyes met and I felt a tingling sensation in my body.