Chapter 2

Leonardo's pov

BANG

I finally shot this annoying bastard

I threw the gun away and told one of my men to dispose the body. But before that, I took the key from the ded guy and left the basement.

I walked to my minibar and took a drink. I didnt want to pour it in a glass so I just gulped the whole bottle.

"HELP"

I turned to the sound and saw Stefan running from Dominic with a teddy in his hand.

Now where did that teddy come from?

I continued drinking and Stefan came running to me.

Wait he is runn-

I fcking fell to the ground and Stefan took the bottle I was drinking and threw it at Dominic.

I looked at him with a murderous gaze and he smiled at me sheeplesly.

And meanwhile Dominic was clutching his nose and muttered curses mixed with italian and spanish.

"YOU DUMBASS, WHY THE FCK WOULD YOU THROW THE BOTTLE AT MY FACE?" He growled angrily.

Stefan who was on my body in a very uncomfortable position got up and adjusted his suit. "Well its not my fault. You tried to throw my teddy away".

"That teddy is ugly like you" Dominic shot back.

The idiot (stefan) fake gasped and put his hand on his heart. "How could you?.."

Im still here on the ground

I cleared my throat and they turned their attention to me.

"Oh hey bro, didn't see you there"

And I without "any help" got up. They weren't planning on helping me tho.

"Are you guys 4 or smth? You guys need to act mature" i gave both of them a glare.

And Stefan the matured guy he is micked the fact I just said.

How are we friends again?

Stefan continued to act childish until Dominic decided to speak up.

"We have an important meeting organised by the mafia council"

I looked at him and Stefan still acted childish. I smacked the back of his head.

"Oww what was that for?" He said while rubbing his head.

"Quit acting like a child and listen"

"There would be the Russians and Mexicans in the meeting to talk about uniting our companies with each other and expanding our business".0

Hmm

I was deep in thought. The mexicans are very suspicious to me. They are someone who can manipulate and get what they want.

"When is the meeting and where is it held ?"

"In Newyork and its on 24th of July"

"Thats day after tommorow" Stefan said while biting the teddy.

Im officialy convinced that he is an idiot

Says the one who-

"We'll be going to Newyork then. Stefan, you're in charge for aranging the files & Dominic inform them about our arrival".

Dominic nodded his head and set out to do his work.

"AY CAPTAIN" Stefan gave me a salute and ran after Dominic.

Even though he is a dumbass, he is my bestbuddy. And the only friend I have. And yes even though both of them are dumb except for dominic who has common sense, i still care for them both and i guess they know it too.

I sighed and took another bottle of alcohol to drink.

I still remeber the first time me and Dominic met Stefan.

"Why are we here again?" i whispered to my brother Dominic near me. "Dad has a meeting with his friend" he said back.

Just then the maids opened the door and a tall figure came in.

"Well if it isn't Derik Romano".

"Ahh my partner in crime, Vincent King"

The two of them hugged each other and patted their backs.

Derik Romano looked behind to see two little boys staring at the big man.

"Well are you guys Leonardo & Dominic?"  He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We are"

The boys sudden reply shocked Derik but he ignored it anyways.

"I have a son who maybe younger than both of you by a 2 or 3 years."

Just then the two boys saw another shadow behind the big mans leg.

"Come on now, dont be shy." Derik slowly took his son's hand and put him front for a view.

The brothers looked at liitle guy with curiousity and leo tilted his head.

Derik bent down to the little boy's height and whispered something to his ear.

The small copy of Derik came forward.

"My name is S-stefan Romano" he said quietly and he looked nervous too.

"My name is Leonardo and this is my brother Dominic" leo said taking his hand out to him.

Stefan took his hand slowly and gave a shake.

Dominic looked unsure of what to say to Stefan as the two boys never had or made a friend before.

"D-do you wanna play with us?" Dominic said twirling his fingers in circular motion. Leonardo looked surprised as his brother never speaks much.

Stefan gave a small smile and nodded his head. "I would like to play".

Leonardo's eyes filled with excite and took him to their garden to play.

More like drag him

Flashback over

I chuckled thinking about it. That was probably the best moment in my life.

Or the only moment which was best.

Dad was the most caring person on earth. He would help me and my brother do our homework, play games with us, cook food for us just like every other parent would do for their child.

But he changed after mom died

Mom was coming back after giving birth to my little sister. Dad didn't allow us to go to the hospital for some reasons. Dominic was the most excited than me or dad as he would get a new companion to play with.

But on her way back she got into a car crash killing her and our little sister in the spot.

And after that dad changed to a monster

I shaked my head trying to make the past memories go away. I sighed and took a chug of the alcohol.

I guess some things are never meant to be

______________________________

How is this chapter??

And Im waitimg for Leonardo and Alora to meet

Hehe