Chapter 10

Stefan's pov

Domi  was sitting in the couch with his hand on his head while leo walking back and forth.

Munch

Munch

Munch

"Would you stop eating that chips for gods sake Stefan?" Dominic looked at me like in an annoyed exoression.

"What did I do?" I said angrily

Leo stopped and looked at me.

"Your munching on that like our top most document is swapped to a fucking kiddie speech".

It is true that it is our most important document but its now gone.

Or more like in the hands of a kid.

I moved my bag of chips away and just sat there bored.

Its gonna be a risk going directly to the campus as people would question us.

Hmmm

Suddenly Leo got a call on his phone and he took it.

He was talking to someone and nodding his head.

He put back the phone after a few mins and turned to us.

"A meeting is arranged for tommorow, The one who stole our shipments is confirmed"

"I knew it" muttered dominic and I just nodded along with that.

I got up from the couch and went to my room.

We're currently staying in one of Domi's hotel which had our own rooms.

I opened my laptop and checked through my emails.

I got a call and it was from one of my men.

"What" I blurted out.

"We have identified the starwars guy sir".

Oh I tottaly forgot about that.

"What about it?"

"He is the part of Mexican mafia and also the most wanted criminal. He is currently in jail as he was arrested from a plane."

"Arrested?"

"Yes sir. It was all over the news. Apparently he was found uncoucious from the plane cabinet. Not only that he had a laptop with him too which contained the details of shipments, but it is now lost"

"Isn't there anything left? Even an image?" I said.

"No sir, we're trying hard to retrieve the information but no use".

I stayed quiet for a few mins

"Fine just do how much you can"

"Alright sir" with that he hanged up.

I put my phone away and just sat there.

Isn't there any solution to this?

______________________________

Hi everyone. I apologize for the short chapter as I have some things going around in life.

I'll be taking a break for 1 week. I have so much things to deal with and my life is in a messed up situation.

Plus daddy issues.

So I need 1 week atleast to process myself and I hope all of the readers would understand.

About the readers, thank you so much for all the views and votes. I never excpected that I would this story would reach above 100 views.

See ya all on 3/6/2023

~