Chapter 5

Alora's pov

Im in the toilet rn and the guy keeps knocking on the door.

The knocking soon stopped.

I waited a few more minutes and then got up from my position and opened the door.

There was no one.

I slowly got out and went to the staffs cabin.

I looked around and saw no one.

Huh?

Before I could react I was pushed harshly on the ground and my phone went to the other side.

I opened my eyes and saw the black hood guy looking at me with anger.

"Give me the phone kid." He said in harsh tone

"And what if I dont?" I got up and smirked at him.

He paused for a few moments and said "Dont get into grown ups business kid. Give me the phone or Ill have no other choice but to take it by force"

"Ha, try" I said. I dont know where I got this sudden confidence from but my heart is beating fast.

he ran towards me and tried to punch me.

Keyword tried

I quickly doged it and punched him in his nose.

He clutched it and groaned in pain.

"You little shit" He punched me on my cheek and I was about to lose my balance.

I wiped the saliva near my mouth and put my hands in defence position.

This time I charged towards him and kicked him on the middle of his stomach.

Which is his diaphragm and he had a hard time in breathing.

Taking this oppurtunity as my chance I kicked him on his head and he fell on the ground.

I got top of him and gave him a few punches until he passed out.

Who said a girl cant fight?

I got over him and went to take my phone.

Since its an old one it can get broken easily. But to my surprise nothing happened to it other than a samll scratch.

I left the cabin without looking back and sat at my seat.

The laptop was nowhere to be found so i decided to check the picture i took.

I opened it and it was about the dark web. There were a lot of illegal stuff which I didnt understand and saw an online meeting which he left 10 mins ago.

I saw him as

"Starwars?"

I was busy looking and reading all the info until I heard a woman screaming.

All the passesngers looked throught the direction of the screaming and some even got up to find more about it.

The security were sprinting to the cabin.

Am i gonna be in trouble?

The black hood guy was in cuffs and was taken away.

He saw me and I gave him a smirk.

Bye bye

He tried to free himself from the cuffs but he gave up in vain.

I was really confused rn

Did they found out about him on the dark web?

No..how could that be possible?

I saw the staff which helped me find my seat and jumped from my seat.

"Uhm what just happened now?"

She looked at me in a worried expression and wiped her forehead with her karcheif

"Ah, its nothing you have to be worried about dear" she smiled nervously at me.

I stared at her and gave my puppy eyes. "Pleaseee, I really wanna know" I hope this works.

She looked at me in an unsure expression and she knelt down near my ear and whispered.

"He is a a part of criminal gang and not only that, he's the most wanted"

So I  fought a criminal..

A fucking criminal

Why did I even get myself involoved..

"The one who screamed in the cabin was my friend. I rushed to her and I instantly recognized the man as his face was visible."

I continued to let her speak

"But what suprised me was that he was on the ground with bruises. But still, Im really worried"

"Why?"

"What if its a gang fight? The man was unconcious and just like I said he also had bruises. It was caused by someone strong."

When she said strong, I just got really proud.

"Ohh ok" I gave it as a reply

"Haa, dont think about it now. You are the representative of Hills High school in Brightlead right?"

"Yes I am".

"Well then dont stuff your mind with these thoughts. Would you like to have snacks?"

"Sure" I said and sat in my seat.

"Alright I would bring it right to you" she walked away and I looked outside the window.

I wonder how much time is left to reach Newyork.

I looked at the screen in front of me and clicked the entertainment section and decided to watch some movie series.

Sigh

Then lets wait.

______________________________

Hi everyoneee
I hope you liked this chapter and this is shortest chapter Ive written.

I really dont know about he story line and yes I know it is kinda weird or yk a bit  of different but it is my first time writing and some of the lines wouldnt even match.

I will improve the dialouge of the characters & make the story intresting.

Dont forget to vote please.