Chapter 4

Hi everyonee. Im finally back after my break and the chapters would be longer or shorter this time cause i have tution and I wouldnt be able to post everytime. :]

Alora's pov
Right now Im at the airport and Im sitting on one of the metal chairs.

Sigh

Im accompanied by one of the school staff to Newyork. They wont be there with me in the function so I have to stand for myself.

I started playing with my bag strap by rolling it and letting it go.

The names of students were called and finally mine too.

I put my bag over my shoulder and grabbed my trolley and walked towards the security.

I showed him my identity card and boarding pass and he nodded his head and gave my stuff back.

I continued my way to the plane and soon got inside of it.

Something inside of me was excited to go to Newyork, I can't point the feeling as its completely new to me.

Anyways, I was completely taken aback when I was inside the plane.

Everything was spotless clean and It looked way better than the one I saw in fathers laptop back home.

I sensed one of the plane staff came behind me and tapped on my shoulder.

I turned back quickly and met a young women who's in her mid twenties.

"May I help you sweetie?" She said and gave me a warm smile.

"U-uhm I dont know where my seat is.." I said and lowered my gaze down. "Can I have a look at your boarding pass" she said. I nodded my head and handed it over to her.

She inspected it a few times and her eyes lit when she saw something.

"Ahh, the reason you cant find your seat its becaus it isnt here"

My hands got sweaty

What if I accidentaly entered the wrong plane?

I snapped out of my thoughts when the staff decided to speak.

"Your sear is in first class" she smiled at me

I muttered an 'Oh'. I got carried away by overthinking.

"Come with me, Ill take you to your seat" she walked to the front and I followed behind her like a lost puppy.

Then we reached the first class and my jaw dropped.

This is the place for rich people

Not for me

She guided me to my seat and I felt people looking at me.

There were'nt any normal middle class citizens rather it was rich business men and women.

I sat in my seat and took a deep breath.

I looked at the opposite of me and saw a guy with a black hood on and he had a laptop with him.

He turned his gaze and I quickly turned myself to the other side.

Shit

Then I heard the voice of the pilot and some more plane staffs doing a weird hand movement.

No one was bothering to look at it as they were lost in their own world.

Then I felt the plane moving forward and I looked outside the window.

We were soon in the air. I could litreally see the clouds.

Im just gonna take a nap

And I closed my eyes.