Chapter 1

Leonardo pov:

"Please I'll do anything" the man says. Just then my attention gets caught to a beautiful girls photo hanging on the wall. The man turns his attention to where I'm looking and says "that's my daughter". Just then an idea clicks in my mind. "Would you give your daughter to pay off the debt?" I ask. He hesitates first but then agrees. "My men will be here to pick her up tomorrow , at 7, make sure she packs her stuff"  I say coldly before leaving . I can't wait.

Natalia's pov: 

I can hear the screaming and begging downstairs,, I have no idea what's going on. Suddenly everything goes silent , I walk down to see my dad smiling. "What happened" I ask, confused. "Nothing, pack your bags , your sold" he said. Those words stung like a bullet. "W-what?" I say, tears stream down my face. "Please no-" I get cut off by my dad slapping me. I stand there in shock, looking at him, he just rolls his eyes and leaves. 

—— time skip < 3 ——

My eyes are all red and puffy from the crying. I tried protesting to my dad but I ended up with bruises all over my body. I decided to close my mouth and just pack my bags. 

—-the next day—-

Leonardo pov:

Today is the day. Holy shit . This girls beautiful but she's not my weakness. Nothing can be my weakness. I'm a mafia. I don't need anyone or anything coming in my way stopping me from my mission. I ordered my men to go pick her up. I decided to go with them to ensure they're not playing any tricks. We get there at exactly 7:00 and before walking in, I hear loud shouting and screaming coming from the man's house. I walk in to see the man abusing his daughter.

Natalia pov:

I woke up at 6:50, by my dad. I barely had any energy to argue , besides it was only for a little while. "When will I be back" I say interrupting the silence, "never" he says sternly. My eyes widen "WHAT" I scream. "YOUR FUCKING SELLING ME OFF FOREVER" I yell. Tears stream down my face. My fathers face turns red as he slaps me, continuously. I cry, and fight in defense but he just hits me harder. It's no use. "Get your fucking hands off her" a stern, male voice said. I looked back to see a handsome man in a tuxedo with a few man behind him. My dad backs away from me and the man signals his men to take my bags. I assume he's the one I'm sold to. Great. I get in the car with him and stare out the window, silently sobbing. 

Leonardo pov:

I don't think the two noticed me, I couldn't bare to see the hurt look on her face, so I spoke up,, "get your fuckiing hands off her" I say. The man looks back and I see the girl. She looks so .. broken, so fragile , so hurt. I shake my head. Focus Leonardo. I signal my men to take the girls bag to my car, I take her to my car and sit with my driver in the front. The girl looks out the window and sobs silently . It broke my heart but I shook it off. What was this girl doing to me?

author's note :

thank you so much for reading part 1 of this series ! 

I don't know how long this will go on for, but I'll be sure to continue it for as long as I can.