Chapter 12

I was tired. Tired of all this shit. Tired of all the massacre going on in my life. But I had no way to stop it, did I? No matter how hard I tried to get rid of it, it always came back at me. Hard.

God, was this what Karma felt like?

But I knew somewhere deep down, I was fucked up. Beyond  fucked up. Hell, I shouldn't even be alive after the murders I've committed. The scars outside me and inside me, burn me up. 

And I'm tired of fighting for peace. 

I knew my mentality, and my wish was beyond what I should deserve. Fuck, even waking up everyday was something I didn't deserve. I was tired of constantly fighting, taking all the pain, all the suffering; only to be let down. Disappointment hit. Every. Single. Time.

I shake myself away from my thoughts, and just then, Leonardo walks in to the room. It looks like he just woke up. After our previous conversation, I was frustrated, annoyed, even. And so I didn't bother engaging in any of the conversations he wanted to invite. 

I study Leonardo, top to bottom. And damn. 

Stop it, idiot. He was the one who kidnapped you and forced you into marriage. 

Leonardo looked mouth watering. He had no shirt on, revealing his bare chest right at me. Showing off his, toned, flexed abs. He was wearing grey sweatpants. And to say his appearance wasn't a huge turn on, would be lying.

God took his precious time in carving him out. Each curve, each details, and each dot was taken such immense note on. It was crazy how devastatingly beautiful someone could be. 

I force myself to look back up at him, meeting his eyes with mine. 

"You can come closer, I don't bite." Leonardo said, through a small smirk which was breaking out onto his face. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck. I was caught checking him out. 

"No, thanks for the offer though. You can call one of your pornstars or whores to do that job for you. I'm perfectly happy where I am." I retort. 

His eyes narrow, anger filled in them. What the fuck? Did I do something wrong?

"Fuck you. I don't know how many fucking times I have to explain it to you. The only hole I want to get my dick in, is yours. So don't even bother say anything else, or I'll fuck you right in front of everyone." He hisses, each word coated with venom. 

"Well, I don't want you, or your dick, anywhere near me. So, respectfully, fuck off." I hiss back. He was mad; but so was I. But the difference , was that he got off of making me angry. It was something crucial in his life. 

He glances at the time, and clears his throat. "I have dinner with my men, so don't come in unless you absolutely necessarily have to." He says, his voice cold and callous. Leaving no room for arguments. 

Only if he knew what was coming for him.

*Wink*

time skip. 

It had been ten minutes since Leonardo left for his dinner. Ten minutes since I'd been plotting what to do; to get under his nerves. It was only fair that I got him mad too, wasn't it?

I plopped my ass off the couch, and went upstairs into my room. Lying there, we're all sort of dresses and makeup products I didn't even need. It was only a nice act of service to put them to good use. Even if the entitled 'good use', was short for rebellion.