A/N

HELLO BABIES.

First thing, please bring to your attention what's happening to people in Palestine. They are dying! Thousand of people, most being children, dying, what? Just because they are standing up for rheire country, rights and not letting any one take their land. They cut off water, food, shelter, people are barely surviving there! People, Children, are dying! Donations aren't helping much, but please donate if you can! If cannot do that, so, instead, ignore eating or buying from Israelis. Boycott their brains and they're businesses falling, they will have no money for any weapons or air strikes. I support Palestine!

Secondly, I'm going to rewrite the first 4chapters of my book to something better! The cover of this book will also change, along with some of its description. I'm adding more character aesthetics and a better pov line. This will all be done by November! 

You guys, I'm so freaking sorry for not posting chapters often😭. I've recently moved to another COUNTRY two months ago, and we're moving to a house oct 25th. So, I've been pretty busy too❤️ . I swear, I'm going to be doing a major chapter drop soon!

Right now, get ready for this book getting a million times better😉

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

PEOPLE IN PALESTINE, I STAND WITH YOU. KEEP GOING, YOU'L BE FREE FROM ALL THE CRUELTY SOON, MY LOVES.  🇵🇸