Chapter 2

Natalia pov:

We got to the mansion and I was carried by some men, which I'm guessing were his men. They sat me on a chair and then the handsome guy who saved me walked up to me. "Well hello there" he says calmly. His voice sounded so .. so calming. "Fuck off" you say in anger. "Don't act all feisty with me, you belong to me now" he says sternly. "I've never belonged to any fucking person, I've always been outsmarted and outmuscled" you say with an arrogant tone. He rolls his eyes. "My name is Leonardo what's yours?" He asks . You feel he wanted to start a convo so you reply "Natalia" coldly. "Well Natalia, you belong to me now. You will live in this house and never fucking leave. Do whatever, but never leave this house without my permission got it" he asks. You nod, "got it" he asks sternly. "Y-yes" you stutter.

"Boss,, Your father, Mr. Alessandro is calling you to his office." A man says. Leonardo singles his guards and they take you to your room.

Leonardo :

I go up to my father and he signals me to sit down. "Leonardo" he says. I raise my eyebrow, I know exactly what he wants to talk about, I give him my classical "say whatever you want" look and he proceeds. "We need to continue this legacy on the Italian mafia on forward" he pauses. Oh no. "So you need to marry, son" he says, sternly. "But-" I say but got interrupted by him "we've been having this convo for too long, you will be getting married" he says. "I don't know anyone" I say . "But I do" he says smirking. He hands me a photo of his sisters daughter, geez. "No. I'm not marrying her." I say coldly. He raises his eyebrow, "but I don't think you have anyone else in mind so-" I interrupt him mid sentence to say "actually I do" . He raises both his eye brows and signals me to continue, "her names Natalia and she's nineteen " I say. I couldn't believe what I was saying, it just came out . "Very well then, you will get married next week" he says before leaving the room. Fuck.

cliffhanger 😱😱