I Think I Like You • John Price

Price x Reader smut.
Includes: slight breeding kink, marking, y'all get caught at the very end.

"You needed me?" asks y/n as she twirls into Price's office.

"Yes, I would've asked Ghost to do this but the LT's gone off about how he can't be piled with more work at the moment,'' Price sighs out, a cigar between his lips as he holds a pile of papers between both his hands.

y/n hums as she walks further into Price's office. She stands in front of his desk, staring down at him. Price looked up at the girl in front of him, his eyes quickly darting down. He didn't look back at her, just staring at the desk below him as he raised the papers towards her. Y/N cocked an eyebrow but didn't say anything.

Her and the captain were pretty close, they were often found spending extra time together just to work with one another and catch up. Y/N did end up catching feelings for him. But she buries them deep, afraid one day they'll get between the relationship they do have.

She took the stack, making sure she had a hold of all the papers. Which ended up in her fingers lightly brushing against her captains. He twitched a bit, pulling his rough hand away from her soft one.

y/n felt her heart sink a bit as he silently rejected her touch. Even though it was unintentional, his reaction to it hurt her a bit.

She had to get over her stupid feelings for the man, yes. But being as close as she was with him she could tell something was wrong by default. He'd become distant. And she wasn't sure if it was because of something she had to do with or it was just stress from work. But her mind being as it is, she thought the worse.

"Will that be all, sir?" she asks, adding in the formality. Her words were smooth compared to how she felt on the inside.

Her hand still ghosting the feeling of where their's touched not even minutes ago.

Price nodded, leaning back in his chair and changing how he sat, his foot resting on his knee as he cross his legs.

y/n nodded back, only holding the papers close to her chest as she turned on her heels and headed back out the room.

However her plans were stopped, hearing price stand quickly, followed by a thud and curses.

She turned abruptly, putting the stack of papers down on a dresser next to her and walking right back over to the desk.

He rubbed at his knee, bent down a bit. He looked up at the girl that approached him, his eyes dull. His whole face looked tired and overwhelmed with stress.

"Price." Y/N said. She shook her head slightly as she stood on the opposite side of the desk.

"That bloody hurt.." he said, rubbing his knee.

Y/N didn't last long on her side of the desk though as she pulled a chair over and sat down right in front of the man.

"Sit down." She said.

"Y/N-"

"Sit." She commanded.

Price sighed and he sat down, man spreading a bit as he looked at her. Y/N felt heat rise to her face but she ignored it, getting her hands onto prices knee and feeling around it.

He just watched her, leaning back in his seat as her hands applied pressure to his joint.

"Be careful, you old man." She joked, smiling.

"I didn't whack my knee on purpose, dear." He said, sounding like his usual self.

Y/N couldn't help but keep her smile on her face.