Maskless • König

König x reader.
Reverse comfort sorta thing. <3
Sorry if it sucks, it's rushed ngl and I'm writing in class 👩🏻‍🦯

——

Everyone was up and getting ready around the base for a Kortac meeting, people all around were up and busy with whatever they were doing.

Currently, Y/n was in Königs room helping him get ready since she already was.

"Liebe, I can't find my mask." König said suddenly, looking around frantically.

Y/n walked over to him and started looking around as well. "Where did you have it last?" She asks, a hand on his back.

He looked down at her, the height difference very apparent now that they were only inches away from each other.

"I-I don't know!" He said, "Ich erinnere mich nicht.." könig started getting nervous, if he couldn't find it he'd have to go to the meeting without it.

And he wasn't too fond of the idea.

Y/n stepped back and scanned the room.

"You don't have an extra one? Not even a balaclava you could wear?" She asks the man.

König shakes his head frantically, his blue eyes darting all over as his nerves spiked.

"I lost that too!" He said. He sat down on his bed and put his hands in his head. "I can't show my face in that room! Scheiße!"

Y/n frowned and she went over to him where she sat down next to him, her hand on his back once again. She rubbed his back up and down soothingly, feeling his tense muscles underneath her palm.

"You'll be ok!" She tried.

König frowned and he looked at y/n. He removed her hand from his back and instead intertwined their fingers, holding her hand.

"wir werden zu spät sein" he said, his voice was shaking and he was obviously nervous, but he knew he couldn't miss the meeting.

Y/n nodded. König stood up and pulled y/n up with him as he still held onto her hand.

"Everything will be ok, trust me." Y/n said, reaching up to hold onto könig's face. She reached as far as she could to have him look down at her.

"My handsome man, ok? You're fine." Y/n soothed out.

He just nodded, pecking her lips shyly before the two of them walked out the room.

The two of them were the last to enter the room, taking their seats across from one another. König wished they could sit next to each other rather, but it is what it is.

"Here come the love birds, wonder what took you so lo-" started horangi but he quickly shut up, realizing why könig was looking down.

König gave him a glance up through his eyelashes but didn't dare pick his head up.

Y/n shot a glance at the two men but kept her eyes on könig.

Eventually voices filled the air as the meeting started.

They all started talking, the topic was on the new girl Valeria. With her history of work and her coming into the team. How she'd escaped prison. How they shared a common enemy. All of the above was talked about.

It wasn't a topic where everyone had to put their two cents into, it was mainly so everyone was informed.

A few minutes of talking go by and könig begins to visibly start shaking.

He felt like everyone's eyes were on him.

In fact, no one was looking at him, though.

He felt like his heart was going to rip out his chest, his breathing got hard.

Being one of, if not, the biggest guys in the room, made him just want to hide and disappear even more. No way his mannerisms went unnoticed, right?

However, the only one at the moment that took notice was luckily just y/n and horangi.

Horangi leaned over to y/n, "is he ok?" He asked.

Y/n shrugged and shook her head at the same time, "you think we'd get in trouble if we leave?" She asks, nervous. Her eyes never left könig who was staring at the ground.

"No, go, I'll cover you if anyone asks." Horangi says, nodding his head towards the door.

Only a few seconds pass by and the chatter dies down for a moment. Y/n took this moment and walked over to könig, tapping him on the shoulder. He jumped a bit and looked at her, he gave a scan of the table before he got up quickly.

He banged his knees on the table, "Entschuldigung dafür!" He said quickly before scrambling off out of the meeting room.

Embarrassing

Y/n waited outside the room on the other side of the wall. When König rounded the corner out of the room, she quickly pulled on his arm in an attempt to pull him towards her but instead he pulled her toward himself.

He looked down quickly, "Verzeihung!" He said just as quickly. Suddenly he picked y/n up and she squealed, they were face to face.

"They were all looking at me!" He said, scared.

Y/n shook her head, holding onto his big shoulders. "No they weren't, könig." She spoke softly.

"They were! Mein gruseliges Gesicht!" He said.

She shook his head, "trust me, please. You're fine!" She hummed out. She cupped his jaw.

"And your face is not scary." She said, understanding the bit of German he spoke.

König stayed quiet and his eyes avoided y/n's gaze.

She smiled gently at him and leaned in, connecting their lips in a sweet kiss. When she pulled away she hugged him. Her whole body wrapped around him. He held her tightly, like she'd leave forever if he let go.

"And so what if they were staring at you? They're probably admiring you." She whispered against his neck.

He was quiet for a good while, then he suddenly spoke up. "Ich liebe dich.." he said. More like mumbled.

Y/n sat up in his arms and looked at him, "hm?"

"I love you." He said, more clear, his eyes still avoiding her.

She grabbed his jaw once again, her thumb tracing over one of the scars on his face. "I love you too." She said confidently.

Suddenly y/n spots a clothes basket just sitting out in the hallway.

"What the.." she squirmed a bit and tried to get out of König's hold.

"Liebe, where are you going?" He asked nervously.

"Look!" She said, in the basket was the infamous mask he'd been looking for.

The tshirt that he cut holes out of and the red stained streaks below the holes.

König looked in the direction she pointed, his eyes lit up and he walked over, holding y/n with one arm and grabbing his mask from the basket with his other, slipping it over his head.

It smelled like it'd been freshly cleaned.

"No wonder you couldn't find it.." y/n said, head leaned on his shoulder.

Just by the look in his eyes, it'd seemed as though he relaxed just by putting the mask on.

"See, all is well." Y/n cooed.

König smiled under his mask and just held y/n right.

"What would I do without you, Liebe?"

——

Again hope y'all enjoyed,, sorry it kinda sucks 🦅