Candy • Soap & Ghost x Reader

Soap & Ghost x Reader.
Smut.
CW Includes: sex pollen trope, slight masturbation, threesome. I think those are the most important to note.

——

Today was seemingly just an ordinary day. But of course at the base and for task force 141, no day goes by normal. Not that everyday is filled with action and battlefields. But it's always something.

Currently ghost and y/n were sitting on the couch in the lounge area, not too long ago they were in the training room so they were taking much needed time and relaxing.

"Don't sit around for too long, lads. You'll get cramped up," says soap, walking into the room with three bags of gummies in his hand.

Y/n shifts a bit and turns to look towards him, "what've you got there?" She asks.

Soap smiles, handing a bag to Ghost before handing her one. He watched as ghost inspected the bag.

"Candy." Says soap. "Figured yer tired of eating the boring food we've got 'round here. Went to a shop and got some."

"Awh, thank you." Says y/n, ripping the bag open and smelling the sweet yet extremely strong smell that came from the bag.

"That's oddly suspicious of you." Ghost mumbles, watching y/n instead of opening his own bag.

"Aye, LT. Just take the nice gesture, would ya?" Soap whines, taking a seat next to y/n, leaving her in between the two men.

"I appreciate it," y/n says, leaning her head on soaps shoulder and looking up at him with a genuine smile.

Soap just chuckled, wrapping his arm around her and watching as ghost finally gave in and opened his bag too, grabbing a handful and lifting his mask above his lips only to consume the candy in his hand.

Ghost ate it and without looking back at soap he just shrugged. "Thanks."

"Aye no problem.." soap said, his free hand dug into the bag he kept for himself, eating at his candy.

Y/n was chewing on some that she'd popped in her mouth. They were really good, like addictively good. Handful after another she ate them.

Ghost and soap were talking with one another by now, y/n just stayed quiet as she enjoyed the company of the two guys next to her.

That was until she'd felt a sudden heat flash hit her body. She shifted uncomfortably, confused by the new found warmth taking over her body.

Only a few seconds go by before she feels a bit of a rush to her head.

Maybe she'd eaten too many at a time. She didn't think anything else much of it. Well, until soap looked down at her and his smile dropped.

"Soap..?" she spoke up.

The man looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. "You ok there, y/n/n?" He asked.

Ghost even cocked a concerned look her way when he saw her sudden state.

She locked eyes with ghost for a second, causing a sudden tingly sensation to pool between her legs.

"Y-Yeah- I don't- I don't feel that good." She said, "Where did.. where did you get these?" She asked, breaking the stare off with ghost and holding up the half empty bag of gummies.

"Just at the shop downtown." He says, shrugging. He looked at his own bag now.

Y/n just nods and sinks in her seat, a bothersome feeling started to form in her stomach. She felt uneasy, like she was going to be sick. Then she felt it again.