Claim whats your's • Soap Mactavish

Soap x reader smut.
Includes: marking and praise mostly idk if I'm forgetting anything else.

——

Currently everyone sat around, laughing, talking. Having a good time. It was the first night in a while where they had a break, so they were making good use of it. Currently everyone sat together in the living area, both couches taken up by everyone.

On the big couch sat price, gaz, and ghost. On the love seat sat soap and y/n. Soap had his arm up on the back of the couch behind where y/n sat. The two of them were pretty close, still enough distance between them though. For a bit of context, everyone knew they liked each other. Except for the culprits themselves.

"Aye, no way a lass like her even thinks of me in that way.."

"Johnny you're outta your mind."

"Gaz, please. He flirts with everyone."

"But does he treat everyone the way he treats you? I don't think so.."

Laughter erupts in the room, a happy vibe taking over. It was a good night.

"You're right, they don't call it the love seat for nothing.." says Gaz, eyeing the two that had leaned in ever so slightly over time.

y/n glared at him, giving him a daring look. "What'd you say?" she asks, grabbing a pillow and getting ready to chuck it at him.

"I wouldn't mess with her if I were you," Price says, shaking his head.

"Thank you, captain." y/n says, giving him a smile.

Price just chuckles and crosses his arms as he leans back into the couch, chuckling to himself,

Soap shifted a bit in his seat, "what's all the laughing about, yeah?"

"Ya know what, let's play truth or dare." gaz says, dodging the question.

Soap rolled his eyes, "really-"

"I agree, let's play." says ghost, breaking his silence.

"LT, you can't be serious-"

"I'm in!" y/n said, smiling and shifted on the couch, her body facing the other men.

Soap sighed and had no choice at this point. Don't get him wrong, he loves a good game, but he knew they were up to something.

"I'll go first!" y/n says, glancing at soap only quickly before looking at the rest of the guys.

She thought carefully, examining the three men on the couch. She wanted to choose soap first, her mind saying to dare him, but she couldn't be so obvious. So she locked eyes on price.

"Alright, captain. Truth or dare?"

Price perked up a bit, his suddenly sleepy state obvious as he lulled a bit as he looked at the girl.

"Truth," he says.

"Because you're half asleep," she chuckled, absentmindedly leaning back onto Soap, "i'll ask you something stupid. What's the closest object to you thats red?"

"By the looks of it Soaps face-" price started.

"Aye!" soap said, sitting up and scooting away from y/n slightly, looking away.

y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"That was a stupid question, my turn." gaz says, smirking.

y/n huffed and furrowed her eyebrows. "Rude, and that's not how it works. It's Price's turn."