Gone in the Morning

Task force 141 suggestive type of story idek.. and this isn't finished but I wanted to post it just cause I had it in my drafts for a good bit so uhhh enjoy whatever it is that I have LOL

Grabbing his wrist, y/n looks up with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Please, one night? Just stay with me one night." She says, her lip trembling.

Ghost looks at her, taking only an ounce of her words into consideration. But he turns, looking away from her and to the ground as he slips his shirt over his toned, muscular torso. His scars quickly being hidden from sight as the black material hugs his skin. Every microfiber in that shirt smelt of y/n's perfume, but he would never admit that she was his favorite scent.

"I've gotta get up early in the morning," he lied.

Y/n bit her cheek and just turned over, covering her bare body with her blanket, holding back tears.

Ghost left the room, turning the corner as he fixed his belt. To his surprise, there was a man leant up against the corner that he'd just thought he got away with turning.

"Yer gonna break 'er heart LT."

A simple sigh leaves ghost's lips before he just brushes by the man, shaking his head in the process.

Soap huffed quietly and looked towards y/n's room. His thoughts raced for a moment, but they all fell on one collective idea. And soon after his feet were stepping towards a corner that he should not have turned either.

Knocking gently on the door, "y/n, lass." He spoke so softly.

y/n shot up, covering herself with her blanket. She rubbed her nose and cheeks quickly to turn them red, she smoothed her hair down and blinked a few times before putting on a perfect voice.

"Johnny...?" she spoke.

"aye..."

"come in."

Soap grabbed the doorknob, turning it slowly. "yer doing ok?" he asks, concern filling his eyes as he takes in the view of y/n.

But the moment he realizes that she's got nothing but a blanket between his eyes and her bare body, chills run through his body, absentmindedly staring at her exposed shoulders, to her collar bone, to her lips...

"you're staring." y/n breaks the silence. She coughs a bit and looks down, "but yes, im fine." She lies.

"Aye but you don't look fine." Soap says, walking closer.

y/n looked to the side, then up at johnny. "You got me there."

"Well, tell me what's wrong. What's on that mind of yours, yeah?" he tried to pry.

y/n was silent for a moment, and when she opened her mouth, she also reached out for johnny's hand.

"if I tell you what's wrong," her hand reaches up to his chest, "will you help me feel better?" her fingers trail down, only stopping once she can loop them under the waist band of the loose sweats he wore.

Soap furrowed his eyebrows for a second, but before he could think rationally, y/n dropped the blanket that covered her chest. Causing soap to choke on a breath, she grabs the back of his head and pulls him in for a kiss.

A rough, passionate kiss.

Leading to hands all over bare skin. One bare body turns to two.

"Please, johnny..."

--

Morning comes quicker than either of them anticipated. Soap wakes up in nothing but boxers next to y/n who's in a bra and his sweats.

He mentally curses, not having anything to wear below the waist except his barely modest underwear.

He's got to get up and out of bed soon or else his routine will be thrown off, but he didn't want to wake y/n. luckily for him though, he didn't have to as she began to stir on her own, sitting up slowly and rubbing her eyes. She leant on her elbow and rubbed her face. Johnny took notice of a few bruises on her skin, some overlapping a few that were there before soap could get to her. But all that mattered was that his were darker and the bite marks of his teeth were what were visible still.

"good morning," soap says, smiling to himself.

"morning..." y/n says, she then opens her eyes and a ping of shock fills her body. She tries her best not to show any sign of the wave of emotion that just hit her. Instead, she smiles back.

Soap trails his hands down her body sensually, snapping the waistband of his pants against her skin. "mind if I take these back, lass?"

y/n hums and wordlessly slips his sweats off and smiles innocently to him before they share one last kiss. Soap leaves and y/n is left in the bed alone.

She rubs at her temples, visions of last night flashing in her head. She slowly steps out of bed, her back and core aching as she stood. Luckily, somehow, she could walk straight. And so she got ready for the day.

Walking out of her room and to the common area of the barracks, she sees the silhouettes of four familiar men. Soap and ghost were sat, having a conversation. All the while gaz was sat back reading whatever book he had his hands on this time. Price was enjoying a cigar as he sat in the ragged recliner, chiming into ghost and soap's conversation time to time.

y/n tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and walked into the room, her black turtleneck and cargo pants making an appearance as she stepped in. She felt weird seeing the same two men she'd slept with back-to-back last night having a conversation like nothing happened, or were they talking about her?

"y/n, nice of you to join us!" Gaz says, peeking from his book.

y/n looked towards him, faking a smile. Her eyes almost immediately wandered down his body, eyeing his hands as they held the book so delicately. It looked so small in his hands...

"Take a seat, I wont bite." He joked, moving over to make room on the sofa for the girl.

y/n chuckled nervously and walked over to take her seat. Her eyes flash to ghost who was staring at her the moment she'd walk in. then they flicker over to soap, who had a smug smirk on his face, but only for a split second. y/n licked her lips and sighed, sitting back.

The room filled with chatter quickly, short conversation being made between Gaz and y/n between lines of his book and flickers of the girl's eyes to his hands, to his lips. But then she thinks of just last night. What a bad idea.

She slowly presses her thighs together, her eyes looking down at her lap. Her mind started running.

Gaz was speaking the whole time, but she didn't hear him. That was until he'd placed a hand on her thigh, squeezing it.

She looked up at him, humming in confusion.

"Ghost and Soap went to the exercise room and Price is in his office. I was going to head back..."

y/n just stared at his lips as he spoke, his words trailing off as she lost interest in what he said. All she needed to hear was that it was essentially just them in the room.

Gaz noticed her dazed look, her eyes glued a few inches below his own. He connected the dots and a rush of heat found its way to his face. They both looked into one another's eyes at the same time, tension filling the air that wasn't there moments ago.

"gaz.." she spoke in that perfect voice of hers.

Gaz leaned in, but y/n dodged him. She couldn't do that to him. She already made a mistake last night. Not saying soap was a mistake, but what was she thinking. Back-to-back?

"I'm sorry," she said, getting up quickly.

Needless to say, no one saw her for the rest of that day until nightfall.

The moment sun set Ghost was silently walking towards the girl's room, the man that makes the same sinful appearance in her bed every single night, and without fail never is seen the next morning.

--

Ahhhh ok. This obv isn't done but idk if I'll ever finish it. But I feel like it's enough to read even tho the plot is pretty much missing so sorry bout that but maybe since I'm posting this I'll continue it if y'all want idk lmk. LOL. Gn y'all <3